Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

INANITY! (The list thread)

I don't know if you guys know this, but I enjoy lists... So much so that I thought it would be a cool thread. Now you can make a list of anything you want and put it in this thread and discuss it with your fellow EWN brethren.
    I'll make a semi topical first list of my current top five favorite wwe wrestlers
    1) Daniel Bryan
    2) CM Punk
    3) Justin Gabriel
    4) Randy Orton
    5) Alberto Del Rio ( Tyson kidd would be at number 4 but since he is injured I pushed him off this list)
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    My list of Dennis of my favourite Dennis lists.

Black Ninja!
    My list of Dennis' worst ideas.

3. Beer and Breath Mints.
    2. Making E-fed tag team with me....(What were you thinking)
    1. This thread.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    My list of Dennis of my favourite Dennis lists.

Hey, this thread will either flop... or have way too much success... lets see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    My list of Dennis' worst ideas.

3. Beer and Breath Mints.
    2. Making E-fed tag team with me....(What were you thinking)
    1. This thread.
    The E-Fed tag team is awesome what are you talking about... I still don't regret any of those things. The breath mint thing actually annoyed my friend when I told her that people gave me crap about it lol. (my brother in law gave me crap for it as well)
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey, this thread will either flop... or have way too much success... lets see what happens.

The E-Fed tag team is awesome what are you talking about... I still don't regret any of those things. The breath mint thing actually annoyed my friend when I told her that people gave me crap about it lol. (my brother in law gave me crap for it as well)
    So, it can't have just the right amount of success???

Also, your friend was pissed off most likely because she got exposed for being a total bitch. I doubt she was feeling bad for you. She's already demonstrated how she likes to put herself first.

Blog Entries
    So, it can't have just the right amount of success???

Also, your friend was pissed off most likely because she got exposed for being a total bitch. I doubt she was feeling bad for you. She's already demonstrated how she likes to put herself first.
    It could have just the right amount of success... I just don't see it happening that way.

Yea, I don't think she was feeling bad for me... She knew I didn't really care, I think she was just annoyed that people thought badly of her.

Blog Entries
    It could have just the right amount of success... I just don't see it happening that way.

Yea, I don't think she was feeling bad for me... She knew I didn't really care, I think she was just annoyed that people thought badly of her.
    Well, there's a very valid reason for that. Because she's a bitch. If you don't want people thinking badly of you, the answer is simple - don't be a self centered bitch!

Black Ninja!

Well... She isn't kissing you, why should she have any say in whether you take a breath mint with your beer.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

List of How Many Ideas of Dennis Are Awesome:

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Well, there's a very valid reason for that. Because she's a bitch. If you don't want people thinking badly of you, the answer is simple - don't be a self centered bitch!
    Yea, I don't really view her as such. I actually think she is awesome. I might be blinded though. Also I probably won't tell her you said that
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Well... She isn't kissing you, why should she have any say in whether you take a breath mint with your beer.
    She doesn't like the smell. I like her to be around me... so I eat a breath mint. The cost benefit analysis isn't that tough to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    List of How Many Ideas of Dennis Are Awesome:

Better song thread? That thread reeks of awesomeness! also EWN music discussion thread... Brad Maddox appreciation thread!? all my ideas