Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TNA on tour

Blog Entries

TNA on tour

Do you think TNA tour enough with house shows and Live event and PPVs???

My opinion they should add more tour dates.. Instead of 2 days a weekend 3 or 4 dates Friday through Monday.. I think that where all 3 of the what wrestling fans would call the major leagues WWE, TNA and ROH differ..... WWE have card at least 5 days a week Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday and Sunday... TNA Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.. ROH Maybe one sometimes 2 cards a weekend if that and twice or 3 times a month....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Do you think TNA tour enough with house shows and Live event and PPVs???

My opinion they should add more tour dates.. Instead of 2 days a weekend 3 or 4 dates Friday through Monday.. I think that where all 3 of the what wrestling fans would call the major leagues WWE, TNA and ROH differ..... WWE have card at least 5 days a week Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday and Sunday... TNA Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.. ROH Maybe one sometimes 2 cards a weekend if that and twice or 3 times a month....
    They should tape a show in Australia, like they do in the UK... That would be something Unique.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    They should tape a show in Australia, like they do in the UK... That would be something Unique.
    Agree, they do 5 or 6 stops in the UK and surrounding areas.... a Global Impact tour, a stop in Australia, later this year, Canada, Mexico and etc....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Blog Entries
    As per the news online I understood that they are doing well abroad than in US..so they should tour abroad more than now..may be one trip in Australia, one in Mexico, Canada and Japan...they can tape few impacts in those places...

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahu View Post
    As per the news online I understood that they are doing well abroad than in US..so they should tour abroad more than now..may be one trip in Australia, one in Mexico, Canada and Japan...they can tape few impacts in those places...
    It's not as if they need a huge crowd to film a show.

As long as hardy is champ it's a bad idea to do international tours since he can't leave the country. It's a shame. He has openly said Australia is his favorite place to perform and I'd love to see him live

Speaking of TNA on tour, i have tickets to see it tomorrow in Manchester. This is my first TNA event and 2nd wrestling one (after seeing a raw house show in November 2010) what can i expect from it? How long is it likely to last?
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

im also at manchester tomorrow (4th year)

the last 3 years have been great each year they had a "gimmick" for the tour
    last year was stings last tour
    year before ric flair
    year before 6 sided ring

this year will be different with it being filmed so rather than just being match after match you can expect more promo work.
    but its always a good show. 3 hours long normally

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    Speaking of TNA on tour, i have tickets to see it tomorrow in Manchester. This is my first TNA event and 2nd wrestling one (after seeing a raw house show in November 2010) what can i expect from it? How long is it likely to last?
    Got a Cage match main event for the show.....

oh yeah. i forgot about that