View Poll Results: Which one of the follwing moves is better??

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cripple Crossface

5 45.45%
  • No! Lock

6 54.55%
Multiple Choice Poll.

War of The Finshing moves : Ch. 2

Thanks a lot to each and everyone who have voted and posted their views in my previous thread of the War..

Now..to the current topic today I'm just trying to compare two of the best finishing submission moves done by two of the finest wrestlers to ever ever step in the squared circle..Chris benoit's Cripple cross face..and Daniel's No! lock.. Chris benoit is one of the greatest wrestler of all time his finishing moves to capture almost all the title throughout his tenure..well both of the moves are pretty similar..but first for the crossface the arm is wrapped in the between the legs and the cross face is applied..but for the no lock daniel has to put his right leg over the arm therefore applying more pressure and pain on your opponent..but time factor comes into play while getting his leg over the arm and its really tough sometimes for him to apply that move on bigger opponents so in that case crossface is better move...on the other hand no lock looks slightly more painful than the crossface..for me i really cannot decide which one is better out of the two..but i will go with no lock...solely on the basis of his connection with the crowd he's currently my favourite wrestler so my vote goes to the No! lock...

please share your votes and thoughts please...

No! Lock simply because it hurts more

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    No! Lock simply because it hurts more
    What hurts is my brain after reading this and trying to cope with the spelling and grammatical mistakes.

Moved.

I went with the Cripple Cross Face here. It always seemed way more painfully applied and it got massive pops (look at the cripple crossface that was applied in that Wrestlemania match he had where 'he' hugged it out with Eddie Guerrero as confetti fell down from the ceiling.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    I thought it was the "crippleR" crossface??

It was ^ .

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    To me the No!/Yes!/LeBelle Lock looks more painfull. The way Bryan traps the arm in an almost hammerkock position and then applies the crossface just looks nasty.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Chris Benoit using the Crippler Crossface made it look the part with the facial expressions which made it look like it hurt him while he was doing it!!