Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    People no longer sit there and just watch wrestling. People no longer sit there and hope that their favorite in a matchup wins. Now people sit there and go "Oh Rock is going to win because it just makes sense for business and to lead up to a bigger Wrestlemania match against John Cena", or "Oh my God Ziggler jobbed to Cena, he's never going to get a push, he's getting buried by the creative staff... it must be backstage politics". Personally I want to go back to the days where I can just sit down and enjoy a show but it's impossible... it's like wanting to go back to believing in Santa Claus. The magic of yesteryear is just gone now and I don't think any amount of talent in the roster is going to change that at this point. We've ruined wrestling for ourselves.
    I don't get why everyone here seems so jaded on the subject and blaming themselves when the real culprit is WWE. Like when I sit and watch WWE I can somewhat enjoy it, but not as much because they don't leave much to the imagination. Now TNA on the other hand I find myself marking out most of the time because they give me things I won't expect. I didn't expect Devon and Taz to join Aces and Eights. I didn't expect Austin Aries to beat Robert Roode for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship. TNA makes watching it's show unpredictable for me and I love that about it. WWE doesn't do that for me anymore.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!