Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Chapel View Post
    I never in a million years would have though Del Rio would have worked as a face, but hey it works!
    I'm with you.

One thing I think the WWE has been smart to figure out... making ADR a face means the audience will want to chant along with Ricardo as he intros ADR. Seems like this has been getting louder the past 2 TV shows. If there is one thing modern day wrestlers need to learn from the Attitude Era, live crowds want to feel like they are a part of the show. Aside of "Yes, Yes, Yes...", "Woo Woo Woo" and "Feed Me More", what does the audience chant? The attitude era gave us "Suck it", the New Age Outlaws intro, several of the Rocks catch phrases, several of the Jericho catch phrases, "Hell Yeah" & "What?", and even the "You Suck" chants for Kurt Angle.

People are going to love doing the intro along with Ricardo. It's only going to get louder on a weekly basis.

The drive by IWC certainly love a bandwagon, I remember not too long ago quite a lot of threads shitting all over Del Rio.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    The drive by IWC certainly love a bandwagon, I remember not too long ago quite a lot of threads shitting all over Del Rio.
    Let's hope our definitions of "bandwagon" are the same here. Otherwise, we might have a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Let's hope our definitions of "bandwagon" are the same here. Otherwise, we might have a problem.
    I wasn't aware there was more than one meaning??

I never really got the backlash. I was always impressed with ADR's in ring work. Plus, I have loved Ricardo since day 1. Granted, I was never overly impressed with ADR's promos (like calling Mysterio a peasant or chihuahua), but I loved the rich aristocrat gimmick and that he was always a threat to beat anyone.

Maybe his relates to the red flyer wagon owned by the band 3MB?

Blog Entries
    There's not. It's just that some people seem to not understand what the definition of bandwagoning is. If you find something worthwhile to invest in, disregarding the opinion of others about it, then that's not bandwagoning. Doing it to follow the crowd is. That being said, I doubt people making these threads are now rallying Del Rio because "Person A" does.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    There's not. It's just that some people seem to not understand what the definition of bandwagoning is. If you find something worthwhile to invest in, disregarding the opinion of others about it, then that's not bandwagoning. Doing it to follow the crowd is. That being said, I doubt people making these threads are now rallying Del Rio because "Person A" does.
    I like your optimism.

Blog Entries
    I wouldn't have said Edge was a face when he was champ.