Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Only people I would want to come back are the people who comprized Triple X they were just incredible. Chris Daniels is already there, just need Elix Skipper and Low Ki.

Blog Entries
    Why invest in the X-division? They need the time for the hilarious and absolutely necessary Brooke/Bully moments.

On topic: apart from names already mentioned (Williams for instance) I'd like to see Jack Evans come in. The dudes so fluent.. I'd like to have a chance to see if he can tell a story in the ring.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Quote Originally Posted by 68wpayne View Post
    chuck taylor
    grenadeee!!

Blog Entries
    Here one name I would like to see, Teddy Hart..... I believe this year TNA should expand programming to allow it to cover more mid-card X-Division and TV title and World tag and Knockouts division.... It now or never to grow and gain the attention they deserve...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    It's pretty difficult to "un-burn" a bridge, meaning a bunch of the former TNA employees became former for a negative reason, and if management was still keen on them, they likely would have gotten a call sometime since they left.
    --Stately

visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm

Amazing Red, Daivari, (not going to happen due to injury but) Sonny Siaki, Consequences Creed, Roderick Strong...

PETEY EFFIN WILLIAMS
    JAY EFFIN LETHAL

I'd also like to see Matt Cross, Sami, Fascade, Norman Smiley, and Homicide in the division for the fun of it.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone