John Morrison Vs. Chris Jericho at Wrestlemania 27

Chris Jericho is the best at what he does. John Morrison is gifted and very talented. Both can steal the show at Wrestlemania if given a (20min+) match together. Of course, for this to happen Chris Jericho has to come back. The chances for it to happen aren't impossible. Chris Jericho rarely has a singles matches at Wrestlemania. A lot of people think that John Morrison should win Money in the Bank, but I think he deserves something bigger coming 2011. He doesn't need Money in the Bank to win the WWE title. I personally would like to see him win the Royal Rumble next year and getting a big push. I think a Jericho Vs. Morrison can build Morrison for the following year. I would like to see The Miz Vs. John Morrison at Wrestlemania 28 for the WWE title. If not, a Orton Vs. Morrison for the title and Miz/Morrison for the following year. Anyways, Chris Jericho is one of the few veterans that can make his opponents(Ex:Tyson Kidd) look like stars! He is one of the few veterans that put spectacular matches! I know that John Morrison Vs. Chris Jericho happened already at RAW, but I think they can show the world they have more to offer. So what do you guys think? Earlier I posted a Dolph Ziggler Vs. Daniel Bryan at Mania as well. Tell me what you guys think.

Blog Entries
    If they (WWE) can build a good storyline for Morrison, I think this has great potential.

Quote Originally Posted by xv2010lx View Post
    Chris Jericho is the best at what he does. John Morrison is gifted and very talented. Both can steal the show at Wrestlemania if given a (20min+) match together. Of course, for this to happen Chris Jericho has to come back. The chances for it to happen aren't impossible. Chris Jericho rarely has a singles matches at Wrestlemania. A lot of people think that John Morrison should win Money in the Bank, but I think he deserves something bigger coming 2011. He doesn't need Money in the Bank to win the WWE title. I personally would like to see him win the Royal Rumble next year and getting a big push. I think a Jericho Vs. Morrison can build Morrison for the following year. I would like to see The Miz Vs. John Morrison at Wrestlemania 28 for the WWE title. If not, a Orton Vs. Morrison for the title and Miz/Morrison for the following year. Anyways, Chris Jericho is one of the few veterans that can make his opponents(Ex:Tyson Kidd) look like stars! He is one of the few veterans that put spectacular matches! I know that John Morrison Vs. Chris Jericho happened already at RAW, but I think they can show the world they have more to offer. So what do you guys think? Earlier I posted a Dolph Ziggler Vs. Daniel Bryan at Mania as well. Tell me what you guys think.
    That would be a great match up. If Morrison won, he would get a big push probably to a main eventer, and if jericho won, it would add to his legacy.

People die, but legends live forever.

Awesome idea I got to say myself.

Step in...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xtremetothemax View Post
    That would be a great match up. If Morrison won, he would get a big push probably to a main eventer, and if jericho won, it would add to his legacy.
    Since Jericho likes putting over the younger stars it will be alright if he loses to Morrison. I think Morrison could REALLY use a match against The Best In The World to bump him up to ME status, so he should win it. But I'd be happy whoever won it, since they would put on a dream match.

Nice thread again. I actually see a fued beetween these 2 happening. Since Sheamus is KOTR and will probably be a contender for the Miz's WWE title or Bryan's US title, this could end the fued with Morrison and Sheamus. Morrison wont have anything to do so hopefully they could put him into a programme with Jericho.

Jericho and Morrison have put on a great show in one-on-one competition before. I'm sure they would both step it up even more on the grandest stage of them all. The match would undoubtedly be amazing, and I'm sure Jericho would have no problem putting Morrison over, just like he had no problem putting Evan Bourne over.

Blog Entries
    I agree this would be a show stealer.
    We could see a truely awesome match.

they need to make his wrestlemanie storyline about something other than JUST the gimmick.

maybe a title involved and some payback

Title or no title, I just want to see it at Wrestlemania.

Blog Entries
    Title or no title, I just want to see it at Wrestlemania.
    True. Like a legend said:its not titles that define a career. Morrison needs a title but before or after WM. At WM this has potential to be MOTY.