Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seriously, I want a long match(20min+) between Dolph Ziggler Vs. Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania. I really don't care if they face each other for a title, a unification match, or a battle for brand supremacy. I just want to see these two going at it and stealing the show. They both like to choke people.lol They are the best midcarders worth watching in my opinion and making both belts mean something. I am even far more interested in the I.C and U.S titles than the World Heavyweight Championship.lol ......The triple threat match w/Kaval is a really good idea, but for another event. I wouldn't mind Ziggler and Bryan loosing their titles before Wrestlemania so other superstars such as Kaval or another superstar can win the title at mania as long as there is a Ziggler/Bryan match! If there isn't a singles match between these two then my second option would be the triple threat match between Kaval, Ziggler, and Bryan for both titles(similar to Angle vs Jericho vs Benoit at Mania for the European and Intercontinental titles). Honestly though, Ziggler and Bryan deserve a match together at Mania.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    How About KAVAL WINNING THE I.C. TITLE AND TAKIN IT TO WRESTLEMANIA....THEN KAVAL VS BRYAN..IC CHAMP VS US CHAMP...NO UNIFYING THO
    This can happen when they stop jobbing Kaval. And he's gotta win the IC title, which Dolph has had for several months, so obviously the companys happy with him as IC champ atm. But it would be awesum to see Kaval and Bryan to go at it at WM!!

I would pay to see it, that's for sure. I went to RAW when they were in Green Bay 2 months ago, and they had a great back and forth match, and the crowd was eating it up like you wouldn't believe. If creative sets it up right, it will easily steal the show at Wrestlemania 27. But who knows if they'll go through with it.
    Rated-R? More like PG.

They need a Wrestlemania encounter. It's really that simple.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xv2010lx View Post
    Seriously, I want a long match(20min+) between Dolph Ziggler Vs. Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania. I really don't care if they face each other for a title, a unification match, or a battle for brand supremacy. I just want to see these two going at it and stealing the show. They both like to choke people.lol They are the best midcarders worth watching in my opinion and making both belts mean something. I am even far more interested in the I.C and U.S titles than the World Heavyweight Championship.lol ......The triple threat match w/Kaval is a really good idea, but for another event. I wouldn't mind Ziggler and Bryan loosing their titles before Wrestlemania so other superstars such as Kaval or another superstar can win the title at mania as long as there is a Ziggler/Bryan match! If there isn't a singles match between these two then my second option would be the triple threat match between Kaval, Ziggler, and Bryan for both titles(similar to Angle vs Jericho vs Benoit at Mania for the European and Intercontinental titles). Honestly though, Ziggler and Bryan deserve a match together at Mania.
    It doesn't matter if theyr'e midcard, Dolph and Bryan are still more entertaining than the main eventers. I really hope they have a match at WM.