Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dolph Ziggler Vs. Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania 27

Should it happen? They've had three matches together, but I feel they have so much more to offer. Both superstars get better every day and are very innovative. They are young and gifted for stealing the show in ppv's or regular tv programming. Both are very exciting to watch and in my opinion had the match of the year. Their match wasn't even hyped to begin with, so I think they have more to offer on the table if given the chance to steal the show at Wrestlemania 27. I'm not asking for a bigger storyline, just more time given for their match. This is a match I want to see happening at Wrestlemania 27! We haven't had good U.S and I.C champions at the same time. I don't want either to be in the money in the bank match. They both deserve a singles match. So what do you guys think? Does Dolph Ziggler Vs. Daniel Bryan deserve a lengthy and exciting match at Wrestlemania 27?

Personally I think Ziggler vs Kaval is more likely to happen. But either one would be amazing.

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forums
    I would LOVE for this to happen. IMO these 2 wrestlers put on the best matches in the WWE right now on their own. When theyr'e together in the ring they always put on 5 star matches and for them to do it again at the big one would be phenomenal. I agree neither should be in MITB, as theres enough young deserving wrestlers for that.

If they have a bout at WM27 I doubt it would just be about a rivalry, so if it were to happen the logical thing to do would be to book the match as a unification match of the IS and US titles. I don't want to see that though because WWE needs 2 midcard titles, 1 for each show.

It should be booked as a battle for brand supremacy match like Umaga vs Batista at WM24. This way the titles don't have to be unified and it the bout would some logicity behind it. The match would steal the show besides The Undertaker vs ?

How About KAVAL WINNING THE I.C. TITLE AND TAKIN IT TO WRESTLEMANIA....THEN KAVAL VS BRYAN..IC CHAMP VS US CHAMP...NO UNIFYING THO

Daniel Bryan vs Dog Ziggler should be good.

Step in...

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    How About KAVAL WINNING THE I.C. TITLE AND TAKIN IT TO WRESTLEMANIA....THEN KAVAL VS BRYAN..IC CHAMP VS US CHAMP...NO UNIFYING THO
    Ive said it before but a (temporary) unification would be worth it just to see it happen! How good would a 20 min+ mania match between these two. It would tower over almost any mania match that has preceded it (based on their previous matches).
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

I agree they should face eachother at WM27 but knowing WWE they won't

Daniel Bryan and Kaval are awesome nomatter who they wrestles and Dolph is getting better every week. How about a 3 way with both belts on the line?
    Always punched in! Always Drunk!

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    kaval vs daniel bryan
    the loosing streak vs the winning streak
    kaval looses alot of matches while daniel bryan wins all of his
    one sinks to the low the other one couldnt get any better
    kaval's loosing streak comes to an end after he blames the wwe universe for not supporting him making him go heel, he wins the ic championsip and then faces daniel bryan at mania, for such to happen both must first face off in a cross brand match at a ppv or something to start a feud.

Quote Originally Posted by Thewoodcutter View Post
    Daniel Bryan and Kaval are awesome nomatter who they wrestles and Dolph is getting better every week. How about a 3 way with both belts on the line?
    As much as i dont rate dolph this would be a good booking!!!!

"Dont Drop the Soap" *clap clap clap clap clap* "Dont Drop the Soap" *clap clap clap clap clap* "Dont Drop the Soap" *clap clap clap clap clap* "Dont Drop the Soap" *clap clap clap clap clap*

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...ship-Wrestling We need YOU!!!

www.myspace.com/twinjets