My Admittedly Outlandish Hope for WM29

As you can see from the title, this is admittedly outlandish, but I think this would make for an amazing Wrestlemania:

Ziggler wins the Royal Rumble and beats the Rock at WM29 for the WWE Title. He then cashes in his MIB contract and beats whoever for the World Heavyweight Title, thus unifying the titles and cementing Ziggler as the man for the rest of 2013. They could also have Ziggler win another MIB match at WM29 and then "steal" both belts by cashing both contracts right after the respective matches.

Like I said, outlandish, but it would be awesome.

I believe someone brought this scenario or a similar one up before in a different thread. It's very outlandish like you said but it would get Ziggler over as a main face of the company for the rest of his career should that happen.

Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    I believe someone brought this scenario or a similar one up before in a different thread. It's very outlandish like you said but it would get Ziggler over as a main face of the company for the rest of his career should that happen.
    I did. Would be awesome :-)

Blink...blink...blink... I guess that would be an interesting shift in things, however i'd hate to see Ziggler as the "face of the company" It would be sad to watch the IWC turn on him and decide he can't wrestle and everything he ever did was bad...
    just because i didn't agree doesn't mean i didn't listen, it just means you were wrong. Now go away please.

Quote Originally Posted by baj View Post
    As you can see from the title, this is admittedly outlandish, but I think this would make for an amazing Wrestlemania:

Ziggler wins the Royal Rumble and beats the Rock at WM29 for the WWE Title. He then cashes in his MIB contract and beats whoever for the World Heavyweight Title, thus unifying the titles and cementing Ziggler as the man for the rest of 2013. They could also have Ziggler win another MIB match at WM29 and then "steal" both belts by cashing both contracts right after the respective matches.

Like I said, outlandish, but it would be awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by FLWWEFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I did. Would be awesome :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stihltygre View Post
    Blink...blink...blink... I guess that would be an interesting shift in things, however i'd hate to see Ziggler as the "face of the company" It would be sad to watch the IWC turn on him and decide he can't wrestle and everything he ever did was bad...
    I brought this up in another thread about 3 hours ago.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

"If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

I like this idea quite a bit. I see it going as follows. Ziggler wins the Rumble, cashes in after the Chamber, challenges champ at WM, wins and unifies belts and unveils the new belt that has been in the works as the undisputed champion.

ziggler wins the rumble. cashes in at the rumble on whc. has two matches at WM. 1.defending WHC 2.Challenging for WWE TITLE. lol now that is my outlandish hope.

Love that scenario and it is time to remove the second world title anyway.