Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25
  1. #11
    Hey guys, I made a custom promo on YouTube for The Miz vs Antonio Cesaro at Wrestlemania. Please query RagefulRhino, I'll be thankful and you won't be disappointed!
    If you worry about what others think of you, you become them, not yourself.

  2. #12
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,395
    Blog Entries
    3
    I think this guy has a point. WWE, as usual, in their infinite wisdom either draws things out way too long or finishes them too soon but they can never seem to get it right too often. Can't they do something else besides run ins? Have a few matches here and there? Surely they will tie them into Punk.....unless they decide to swerve at the last minute of course and pretend thats what they meant to do all along

  3. #13
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Richardson, TX
    Posts
    710
    Yes there is... simply put them in an actual program with someone. Have them wrestle on TV. Doing the ole jump after jump of top stars = stale. Doing the jump of top stars then having them compete in the ring = win. They dont have to look weak in a group at all. Like I said, I like that they are made to look like a tough trio who cant be stopped by 1 or 2 guys alone. What I dont like is this predictable jumping of top faces and have no real program to speak of. Seems like the WWE came up with a great idea, but didnt really have any where for these guys to go. The Shield is stuck in limbo as far as I'm concerned.




  4. #14
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Richardson, TX
    Posts
    710
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I think this guy has a point. WWE, as usual, in their infinite wisdom either draws things out way too long or finishes them too soon but they can never seem to get it right too often. Can't they do something else besides run ins? Have a few matches here and there? Surely they will tie them into Punk.....unless they decide to swerve at the last minute of course and pretend thats what they meant to do all along
    I was thinking it would be cool (since they want to turn Orton heel), having him all the sudden become the leader of the Shield. They would have to come up with a reason on why they jumped Orton and his joining up with the group... But then again, that could go the way of Punk as leader of the Nexus.




  5. #15
    What's the number we all agreed upon at our meeting in regards to the number of times something can be done before we start bitching about it? I forgot.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  6. #16
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,395
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    What's the number we all agreed upon at our meeting in regards to the number of times something can be done before we start bitching about it? I forgot.
    Once. I believe it's once. Or never. One of those two.

  7. #17
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,450
    Blog Entries
    5
    IMO, at the moment, The Shield shouldn't even be considered as roster members. Just a plot device for a bigger storyline that will come into full circle once their allegiance is explained. That's why I prefer run-ins over matches.

    [Spoiler][Spoiler]

  8. #18
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Richardson, TX
    Posts
    710
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    IMO, at the moment, The Shield shouldn't even be considered as roster members. Just a plot device for a bigger storyline that will come into full circle once their allegiance is explained. That's why I prefer run-ins over matches.
    Yeah, but with this creative team?... I'm not sure they've thought that far ahead. Or can think that far ahead, let alone be that creative.




  9. #19
    i was going to mention how stale the shield was too until i seen this post. For me 3 guys dressed in swat gear attacking random wrestlers, no motive, no nothing. It is a stale storyline that if not soon gets more interesting they will phase out like all the other little factions as of lately.

  10. #20
    I got turned off of The Shield when they constantly kept doing those unspoken 'RAW time filler' beatdown segments. I want to see them have individual matches and more promo time. I want to see them as their own person instead of them just being a 'pack of dogs' endlessly attacking their prey. I'm sure they are building all of this up toward something but it just seems like they are dragging it out for some odd reason. I can smell a Russo Swerve approaching us.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamModest

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.