WWE - Worst Tag Team Division or mis-used?

After watching RAW i have to ask the question.

Has WWE really sunk that low for there tag teams that they give the titles to Santino and Kozlov? A team who arent anything. WWE has weird ass teams like Henry and Yoshi, Santino and Kozlov.

Yet on the other hand they have teams like Nexus, The Uso's and they had the hart dynasty.

So in your opinion do you think the tag division in WWE is in a bad stage or just WWE is mis using them?

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    i love tag team action but i hate tag teams where the two guys seem alot alike like the uso's
    i love the bella's thought

Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    i love tag team action but i hate tag teams where the two guys seem alot alike like the uso's
    i love the bella's thought
    That's true. The audience needs to be able to establish them both as seperate characters for a team to get over properly. I'm sure there are exceptions, though (Pittbulls for example). Why the Dudleys for example, or Ede & Christian, were so ppular is because both memebrs ahd their own personas, catchphrases, moveset and whatnot
    If I can be serious for a minute..

EWNCW - E Wrestling News Championship Wrestling

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    At the moment I'd say the Uso's are the only proper tag team at the moment.... And they bore the piss out of me. I can never tell the two apart and to be honest I don't care. Not saying they aren't competent workers but they are being presented extremely poorly.

I hope the rumours about Xavier Woods and Wes Briscoe being brought up are true. That would be a step in the right direction.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

Fresh Member
    remember like 10 years ago when there was always at least 10 tag teams in the wwf , E a C, hardys, dudleys, T n A, Head cheese, too cool, DX Godfather and D,lo , RIGHT to censor, outlaws, mosh and thrasher, the holly's, Apa, kaientai , brothers of destruction ETC ETC the list goes on and on, problem is these days we all know whats going to happen. new tag team comes in, if their heels they'll win the titles 2 months later, one turns on the other , feud for a month, 6 months later both get released. wwe need to keep the uso's together and sign some teams up and do an NXT of tag teams and build it back up for a year or two they need to keep some teams together.

My issue with the tag team division is the complete lack of willingness to allow any team to get over even remotely before you split them. You just split The Hart Dynasty after they finally get a proper team to feud with in Nexus. You split one of the most over tag teams of the last 5 years in Cryme Time, and they both flop in their singles push. Hell, the only notable tag team created since the Dudley's left WWE was Rated RKO, and all that did was team up two established stars who were already over. Tag Team wrestling is important, it can boost your entire mid card and even carry entire events if necessary, but the WWE doesn't get that. Its almost like they honestly don't care about tag team wrestling, and just use it as filler as the card. Nothing should be filler on any card, especially a division with a set of belts with as rich of a history as the tag belts. If tag team wresting in WWE keeps going this way, I hope none of the noteworthy TNA/Indy teams (Beer Money, MCMG, Kings of Wresting, Briscoes) ever go there. Their careers will be over before they start.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    At the moment I'd say the Uso's are the only proper tag team at the moment.... And they bore the piss out of me. I can never tell the two apart and to be honest I don't care. Not saying they aren't competent workers but they are being presented extremely poorly.

I hope the rumours about Xavier Woods and Wes Briscoe being brought up are true. That would be a step in the right direction.
    Thats completely true. Aeren't the Usos supposed to be heel? They get absoulutely no reaction at all