Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Sure, why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Wife_Of_R(ob) View Post
    Hello everyone on here. My husband comes here all the time so I figured I should check it out as well. So, hi. And before anyone even remotely asks, yes I am indeed his wife.
    Hello fellow female
    Enjoy yourself

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Welcome Mrs R(ob)! May have heard of me! Enjoy your time here
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Confused as hell reading that but hello and welcome!!

And for everyone else calm down it was a bit of fun that went to far!

Blog Entries
    Next time R(ob) teases me I can run to his wife literally (well more literally than before) to tell on him!
    Have fun posting here seriously though, it's cool to see a wife/husband combo!
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Hello fellow female
    Enjoy yourself
    hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahha

Black Ninja!
    Hello, Mrs. R(ob). I'm a fellow New Jerseyian and a longtime friend of your husband's. Hope these crazy cats haven't scared you off.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Hello, Mrs. R(ob). I'm a fellow New Jerseyian and a longtime friend of your husband's. Hope these crazy cats haven't scared you off.
    She's not scared off lol. Starting this passed Monday she started training for her promotion at work and didn't realize it would eat up so much time I guess. And as you saw on FB, My job has had a busy spell recently as well. Her main objective for even creating the account was to talk to me more but alas, it was apparently a horrible time for her to get started lol. She'll be back though.

And yeah, I just realized we are eWN's first husband and wife team haha. Also Dennis, bite my shiny metal ass.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    She's not scared off lol. Starting this passed Monday she started training for her promotion at work and didn't realize it would eat up so much time I guess. And as you saw on FB, My job has had a busy spell recently as well. Her main objective for even creating the account was to talk to me more but alas, it was apparently a horrible time for her to get started lol. She'll be back though.

And yeah, I just realized we are eWN's first husband and wife team haha. Also Dennis, bite my shiny metal ass.
    You would like that wouldn't you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair
    Welcome to the magical land of ewrestlingnewstopia where we have soggy bottomed elfin nerds ready to do your every whim. You'll have fun here as long as you follow these simple rules.

1.)Don't look the nerds directly in the eyes as the feeling of confrontation will make them flee for their dear lives while urinating on themselves.

2.)Just assume that every man here is 6'8 and 280 lbs with blood of muratic acid and a stare that would make Superman weak in the knees because even though they are elfin nerds.....they are all internet tough guys.

Finally 3.) have fun and don't get out of line. We don't call each other names (outside of the efeds while in character) and just because someone's opinion is different than yours, it doesn't make them an "idiot", a "retard", or a "moron".
    Here is your complimentary welcome from the Poot-Hair. Included with this welcome is an eWN hat, a lovely calendar with kittens, and an autographed 8x10 picture of Myself and Big "Dick" Johnson (the fat oily guy from wwe) in our leopard print thongs while covered in baby oil. I apologize for that picture being so slippery but hey..you can't be fat and oily without spreading the love.

Well R(ob) now that Mrs. R(ob) is here, it looks like I'll have to stop pm'ing you dirty pics.....it's a shame really

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Here is your complimentary welcome from the Poot-Hair. Included with this welcome is an eWN hat, a lovely calendar with kittens, and an autographed 8x10 picture of Myself and Big "Dick" Johnson (the fat oily guy from wwe) in our leopard print thongs while covered in baby oil. I apologize for that picture being so slippery but hey..you can't be fat and oily without spreading the love.

Well R(ob) now that Mrs. R(ob) is here, it looks like I'll have to stop pm'ing you dirty pics.....it's a shame really
    It's not like she will be reading his PMs. You can still send those dirty pics pooty, of that booty.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forums and happy posting
    I'm jus sayin...