Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45

Thread: Sure, why not?

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    A Land Far, Far Away...
    Posts
    12

    Sure, why not?

    Hello everyone on here. My husband comes here all the time so I figured I should check it out as well. So, hi. And before anyone even remotely asks, yes I am indeed his wife.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Wife_Of_R(ob) View Post
    Hello everyone on here. My husband comes here all the time so I figured I should check it out as well. So, hi. And before anyone even remotely asks, yes I am indeed his wife.
    And now everything changes lmao. Hey hon. Hope you like it here! Love you!

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    A Land Far, Far Away...
    Posts
    12
    Love you too. What is that thing under what you said? #teamfuckit?

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Wife_Of_R(ob) View Post
    Love you too. What is that thing under what you said? #teamfuckit?
    I told you its my signature. I'll show you how to edit it in a minute. Its something I made on Photoshop for e-fedding.

  5. #5
    Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    A Land Far, Far Away...
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I told you its my signature. I'll show you how to edit it in a minute. Its something I made on Photoshop for e-fedding.
    I hope you don't expect me to do that do you? e-fedding?

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Wife_Of_R(ob) View Post
    I hope you don't expect me to do that do you? e-fedding?
    No I don't. But, I have to finish up some stuff for e-fedding though. I'll be up in an hour or so. Going back to sleep?

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    A Land Far, Far Away...
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    No I don't. But, I have to finish up some stuff for e-fedding though. I'll be up in an hour or so. Going back to sleep?
    Yeah. Feeding the baby and then heading back to bed. Wake me up when you come up. And to everyone else who will welcome me and has, thanks! I'll be here for a while. Until I get bored. Or I get addicted. Whatever comes first I guess.

  9. #9
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Wife_Of_R(ob) View Post
    Hello everyone on here. My husband comes here all the time so I figured I should check it out as well. So, hi. And before anyone even remotely asks, yes I am indeed his wife.
    So, does this mean that R(ob) has to behave from now on?


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Wife_Of_R(ob) View Post
    Yeah. Feeding the baby and then heading back to bed. Wake me up when you come up. And to everyone else who will welcome me and has, thanks! I'll be here for a while. Until I get bored. Or I get addicted. Whatever comes first I guess.
    Alright then. Love you again.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.