Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Big E the new Farooq

I am of the opinion that the trio of Dolph, AJ, and Big E will not last very long. This should start with Dolph having a face title run. Aj could manage a young, verbally challenged, tag-team (ala Marlena and Meat) with the same type of dynamic. This would leave Big E' to find his own.

I love the idea of him being in a modern day Nation of Domination. If this were to happen, I think that Kofi would make a great leader for this faction, and give him a long-needed heel turn. Eventually leading to E and Kofi feuding over control. Possible members for the NOD would be Prime Time Players. Who else would fit?

Blog Entries
    WWE probably wouldn't go with a racially motivated storyline or faction these days

I swear, whenever a new black guy rolls on to the scene, there's always that one guy talking about a new Nation of Domination. It happens every single time, without fail.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I swear, whenever a new black guy rolls on to the scene, there's always that one guy talking about a new Nation of Domination. It happens every single time, without fail.
    We could have a new Doom instead? New Harlem Heat? New JYD?

Yeah it gets really old. But sadly creative is terrible at writing for minorities so it could happen...

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopjunkie View Post
    Yeah it gets really old. But sadly creative is terrible at writing for minorities so it could happen...
    "Hey, we should totally have that new black guy do an update of that thing that the old black guys did! Only this time, we'll do it, well, even blacker! Creativity FTW!"

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

"Hey, we should totally have that new black guy do an update of that thing that the old black guys did! Only this time, we'll do it, well, even blacker! Creativity FTW!"
    Said by likely the same people who shun WWE for 'stereotypical' Asian gimmicks.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Big E - Faarooq
    Kofi - The Rock
    PTP - Godfather and D'lo
    Brodus Clay - Mark Henry

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

By any means necessary man, by any means necessary.

So we had the Black Panthers, stereotypical and comical gangsters, a pimp. Can we get a corrupt black cop focused on getting only black guys?

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    By any means necessary man, by any means necessary.

So we had the Black Panthers, stereotypical and comical gangsters, a pimp. Can we get a corrupt black cop focused on getting only black guys?
    The only things missing are the stereotypical "watermelon and white women" and "Tyrone Biggums crack head". And even WWE wouldn't stoop that low. TNA even wouldn't!

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion