Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

TNA Gutcheck Challenge

In a field of 336(16 brackets, 21 peoplw each), who are you voting for(If you are going to vote), in TNA's Gutcheck Challenge tournament. The winner will appear on an episode of TNA for one of the Gutcheck challenges.

Some notable names are Sami Callihan(Who has a try-out for WWE at the end of the month, and is reportedly on their radar), Bobby Fish, Tommasso, Lince Dorado(Who had a try out), AJ Kirsch(Who was on TE), Lionheart, Arda Ocal of the Score, and plenty of other people whose names are listed(likely real names, because hell if I know any of them).

Voting
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    I voted for several my favs and facebook friends Chance Prophet, Sherman Tank, Kacee Carlisle, Bull Dozer.... Chase Stevens would be great to see him back in TNA then several others...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Basically just a bunch of random names to me. I can pick out one of two but the real names are throwing me off. We need some Indy fans to join this thread and educate us a little bit.

When are they going to do some tag teams in Gutcheck?

Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    Basically just a bunch of random names to me. I can pick out one of two but the real names are throwing me off. We need some Indy fans to join this thread and educate us a little bit.

When are they going to do some tag teams in Gutcheck?
    That's how I felt. I clicked on one and it ended up being Lionheart, then clicked on another... of some cowgirl looking chick. Don't know who she is, may be a model.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Blog Entries
    Go to the site click on their names read their, watch their match that is posted.... Tons of talent..... Shame they going cut it down to 16 then 1 by the time March comes.....
    So here I'll go through the names I voted for or who should be worth voting for..
    Bracket 1- Kevin Keenan truthfull TNA needs another ref....
    Bracket 2- Shondre Lynch or D'andre Jackson anyone who watch Southern States Wrestling...
    Bracket 3- Brandy Way just cause her background in weight lifting and football, has to be talented and rough..
    Bracket 4- Wesley Williams or anyone who watch NWA SAW knows him as King Shane....
    Bracket 5- Paloma Vargas had seen here on IZW very nice and isn't afarid to take a bump...
    Bracket 6- Xuxa Dyer don't know much about her but like her look.. or Desire Snow another looker..
    Bracket 7- James Sherman, big guy who trained with Tazz, also held many indy titles. Tina San Antino read and heard lots about her on the indy seen..
    Bracket 8- Bobby Fish from RoH,
    Bracket 9- Chase Stevens, formere NWA tag Champ as member of the Naturals so no stranger to TNA
    Bracket 10- Kyle Matthews
    Bracket 11- George Fetty aka Bulldozer, a big guy who can move... Angel Lopez from Southern Cal...
    Bracket 12- Holly Davis
    Bracket 13- Kacee Carlisle- Current NWA Womens champion.
    Bracket 14- Joesph Nelson- Chance Prophet is one talented guy former NWA National Champion, multi time champion in various NWA promotions many historic matches with Gunner..
    Bracket 15-Tomasso Whitney or Ciampa
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Apparently TNA is listing people without consent. o.o

Luke Hawx noted he was on the list, but did not give consent, nor did he respond to their email

“I DID NOT agree to participate in this Tna gut check contest. As a matter of fact when they emailed me I DID NOT RESPOND! Please DO NOT vote for me, use it for someone who wants to be there and worried about if they will get a check on time(if they even get a check).”
    Twitter
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Apparently TNA is listing people without consent. o.o

Luke Hawx noted he was on the list, but did not give consent, nor did he respond to their email

Twitter
    Guess that why the voting was delayed, they must didn't clear up all the names that was confirm or wasn't...

Just voted for Sami Callihan.

So... as more comes out... it looks like TNA just threw a list of names together.

They have, at least one, current NXT person there. Sasha Banks, on the circuit she was known as Mercedez KV, the cousin of Snoop Dogg.

Someone said Corey Graves was there under his real name, but seems to have been removed.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I recognised precisely none of these people and ended up just clicking on the ladies to see if they were hot. Maybe I shouldn't vote.

Divas to believe in.