Hybrid View

Blog Entries

WWE Prediction Contests

Hey guys,
    I've noticed Automatic hasn't been on the forums for a while, and the TLC contest results is yet to be announced.
    Does anyone want me to calculate the results or shall we wait and see if Automatic has done them?
    Also, does anybody know if he's coming back? As I am more than happy to do the Royal Rumble Prediction Contest this Sunday too if he is still away.
    Let me know what you all think...
    Thanks, Matt

Cabers likes to do the prediction contests too

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Cabers likes to do the prediction contests too
    Indeed i do but due to college commitments i can only do the TNA ones at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Indeed i do but due to college commitments i can only do the TNA ones at the moment.
    So you are free to go Matt

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

What Magglis says, goes...

Do these prediction contests go yearly? So, a clean slate at the Rumble - the first PPV of the New Year? And then the points accumulate over the course of the next 12 months? Sorry for the 21 questions, just trying to understand.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    What Magglis says, goes...

always....

Oh akbar....