My Wrestlemania 29 Card

If I was Vince, this would be my Mania Card.

US Title: Antonio Cessaro vs Jack Swagger
    The Shield vs Ryback, Sheumus and Orton - 6Man Elimanation Match
    Triple H vs IC CHampion Wade Barrett (Non Title)
    Rhodes and Sandow (Tag Champs) vs Team Hell No (WWE TAG CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH)
    Divas Title: AJ LEE (Champ) vs Natalya
    Alberto Del Rio vs Dolph Ziggler (Ziggler Cashing In)
    WWE Championship: CM Punk vs The Miz (RR Winner)
    The Rock vs Brock Lesnar
    The Undertaker vs John cena
    Best Champion In The World

I agree with the US title match. I would like to see it, and this would make sense with Cesaro actual gimmick, but actually it seems that The Miz is going after Antonio Cesaro so I don't know if Swagger will face Cesaro at Mania. It depends on the lengh of Miz/Cesaro feud.

I can definitely see Rhodes Scholar(c) vs Hell No and the 6 men tag man with The Shield. Could be 2 huge matches.

For the rest of your card, I don't think it's going to happen.

I'm Just copy and pasting my comment from the Royal Rumble thread.

I'm more expecting Dolph cashes in his mitb at Rumble and fails then goes on to win the Rumble Match and goes for the WHC at Mania.John Cena wins his number 1 contenders match at EC.Punk will Face Rock in a rematch at EC also.This will then bring Lesnar back for his build up against Punk.

So I am pretty much expecting for Mania

Rock vs Cena 2
    Punk vs Brock w Paul Haymen
    Dolph Ziggler vs Del Rio
    Shield vs Sheamus,Ryback and Orton
    Kaitlyn vs AJ
    Miz vs Antonio
    Team Hell No vs Insert a tag team for the belts
    Wade Barret vs Kofi (again)
    Filler Battle Royal
    Big Show will have a match some where
    Orton hears a who

I like it. Thought i would replace The tag match with Kane vs DB.

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    that card at the top isnt that bad at all. The only completley ridicolous match on there is HHH vs Barrett!? I would enjoy Punk vs Miz but I dont think its the best use of Punks talent.

I actually would do something like this
    Cesaro defedning the US title in a gauntlet match in the pre show vs Ryder,Santino and then losing it to Swagger
    Match 1 Sheamus beats Randy Orton.Orton comes back in and eliminates Sheamus in the rumble and sheamus eliminated him.Sheamus elimiantes Orton in the no1 cont chamber match then orton comes back in and rkos him and sheamus gets pinned by ziggler.Orton tuns heel.
    Match 2 Ziggler,Big E,AJ and Tamina (with Vickie Gurrero) beat Miz,Mark Henry,Kaitlyn and Natayla in a 8 person inter gender tag match(not the best use of Ziggler or Miz and could maybe put them in a singles match?)Need a divas match of some sort
    Match 3 Wade Barrett (c) beats William Regal IC title match.England vs england, good short filler match with Barrett getting some rub off regal.good little fued.(maybe have him face steamboat instead after their little altercation on raw 2 weeks ago)
    Match 4 Ryback beats Big Show (c) (with Brad Maddox) Id like to see Maddox involved with big show against ryback.Show knocks him out and then...(btw Ryback would be a last minute entrant into a WHC no1 cont chamber match and win)
    ...match 5 Ziggler beats Ryback (c) and cashes in. Like to see stable with Ziggler,big e ,aj,vickie,tamina and maddox
    Match 6 Sheild beat Del Rio,Mysterio and Sin Cara.Dont think rey vs sin cara is gona happen.the match would be good but dont think the story would be.sheidl already took out rey & sin cara.they could cost del rio the title vs big show at chamber after del rio retains at rumble.Sheild could day its an injustice to have a mexican as champion.
    Match 7 Triple H beats Brock Lesnar - we know this match is gona happen,get stephanie and the mcmahon family involved to develop the storyline(maybe brock says he and stephanie got it on one time when HHH wasnt there and maybe one of his children is brocks!lol) No Holds Barred match
    Match 8 Hell No beat Rhodes scolars (c) (couldnt think of anything else t put for hell no(maybe make it a 4-Way with PTPs and Usos?)After losing the title at rumble, hell no start falling out again and dont have their rematch,after not winning the rumble match and both failing to win the wwe title inside the chamber they decide that life is better together and they invoke their rematch clause at mania and win.RS win the title back next night on raw
    Match 9 John Cena beats The Rock (c) wwe title-simple
    Match 10-Undertaker (maybe with Paul Bearer?) beats CM Punk (maybe with Paul Heyman?)-Get other factors involved to make it a good story.Maybe have the shield come in and eliminate taker from the rumble and get them invloved in the match.

Dont know if Heyman should accompany Lesnar or Punk for their match or both!?

Thoughts???????????????

Quote Originally Posted by TomJarvis100 View Post
    that card at the top isnt that bad at all. The only completley ridicolous match on there is HHH vs Barrett!? I would enjoy Punk vs Miz but I dont think its the best use of Punks talent.

I actually would do something like this
    Cesaro defedning the US title in a gauntlet match in the pre show vs Ryder,Santino and then losing it to Swagger
    Match 1 Sheamus beats Randy Orton.Orton comes back in and eliminates Sheamus in the rumble and sheamus eliminated him.Sheamus elimiantes Orton in the no1 cont chamber match then orton comes back in and rkos him and sheamus gets pinned by ziggler.Orton tuns heel.
    Match 2 Ziggler,Big E,AJ and Tamina (with Vickie Gurrero) beat Miz,Mark Henry,Kaitlyn and Natayla in a 8 person inter gender tag match(not the best use of Ziggler or Miz and could maybe put them in a singles match?)Need a divas match of some sort
    Match 3 Wade Barrett (c) beats William Regal IC title match.England vs england, good short filler match with Barrett getting some rub off regal.good little fued.(maybe have him face steamboat instead after their little altercation on raw 2 weeks ago)
    Match 4 Ryback beats Big Show (c) (with Brad Maddox) Id like to see Maddox involved with big show against ryback.Show knocks him out and then...(btw Ryback would be a last minute entrant into a WHC no1 cont chamber match and win)
    ...match 5 Ziggler beats Ryback (c) and cashes in. Like to see stable with Ziggler,big e ,aj,vickie,tamina and maddox
    Match 6 Sheild beat Del Rio,Mysterio and Sin Cara.Dont think rey vs sin cara is gona happen.the match would be good but dont think the story would be.sheidl already took out rey & sin cara.they could cost del rio the title vs big show at chamber after del rio retains at rumble.Sheild could day its an injustice to have a mexican as champion.
    Match 7 Triple H beats Brock Lesnar - we know this match is gona happen,get stephanie and the mcmahon family involved to develop the storyline(maybe brock says he and stephanie got it on one time when HHH wasnt there and maybe one of his children is brocks!lol) No Holds Barred match
    Match 8 Hell No beat Rhodes scolars (c) (couldnt think of anything else t put for hell no(maybe make it a 4-Way with PTPs and Usos?)After losing the title at rumble, hell no start falling out again and dont have their rematch,after not winning the rumble match and both failing to win the wwe title inside the chamber they decide that life is better together and they invoke their rematch clause at mania and win.RS win the title back next night on raw
    Match 9 John Cena beats The Rock (c) wwe title-simple
    Match 10-Undertaker (maybe with Paul Bearer?) beats CM Punk (maybe with Paul Heyman?)-Get other factors involved to make it a good story.Maybe have the shield come in and eliminate taker from the rumble and get them invloved in the match.

Dont know if Heyman should accompany Lesnar or Punk for their match or both!?

Thoughts???????????????
    Yeah good ideas, I reckon that Heyman should stick with punk as he has been with him more this year then he has Lesnar
    Best Champion In The World