Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789 17 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    No they should not feud with The Shield. It would automatically make one team lose heat - WWE could never book it right. I would love it if Bray was Kaitlyn's secret admirer. Unfortunately, WWE is currently really light on face tag teams. The Family could either target The Uso's or Tons Of Funk but honestly, that wouldn't do much to elevate them. Now that I think about it, if WWE doesn't get a couple more face teams, this whole thing could be headed for disaster.
    Yes and I too hope Bray is the secret admirer for Kaitlyn as it would be a great way to "brainwash" her into the fold and gain instant gold for them...granted it would be Diva gold which is not worth much these days but maybe Kaitlyn would be more interesting in the "family" or really they can target any single competitor as a potential "cancer" that needs attention and who better than Cena for them to target and cost him the title at Payback to Ryback

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scribblerking View Post
    Yes and I too hope Bray is the secret admirer for Kaitlyn as it would be a great way to "brainwash" her into the fold and gain instant gold for them...granted it would be Diva gold which is not worth much these days but maybe Kaitlyn would be more interesting in the "family" or really they can target any single competitor as a potential "cancer" that needs attention and who better than Cena for them to target and cost him the title at Payback to Ryback
    No, no, no, no, no, NO.

No Divas allowed. Leave the group the way it is. Don't add to it. Don't take away from it. Don't have them align with anyone. Leave them be.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    No, no, no, no, no, NO.

No Divas allowed. Leave the group the way it is. Don't add to it. Don't take away from it. Don't have them align with anyone. Leave them be.
    I know how I just said this but doesn't Daniel Bryan look like he could fit into this group?

Blog Entries
    He's too established as he is, it would be like totally erasing everything they have done with Bryan so far. He might be confused but he's not kooky crazy. It takes more than a beard!

While I am sure Bray Wyatt has LOADS of other capabilities.. I find it odd that my thoughts keep circulating around whether or not he will still be using that move where he kisses a guy on the forehead. That would be interesting to see play out on live international television. But none the less, I fully enjoy the gimmick as a whole. Very Southern cult-like. I get a very strong New Orleans vibe from the vignettes that they air for the group. I see nothing but big things for these guys if WWE can keep the ball bouncing.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

I'd love to see them love hurting people, instead of the justice element of the shield they could pick off the weak, even as far as scaring divas. Push pg as far as they can.

I'd love a face v face match on raw where the shield lay a beat down then the family come down and do more to them.

Quote Originally Posted by captainmoonlight View Post
    I'd love to see them love hurting people, instead of the justice element of the shield they could pick off the weak, even as far as scaring divas. Push pg as far as they can.

I'd love a face v face match on raw where the shield lay a beat down then the family come down and do more to them.
    The justice thing never really existed. It was just a false reason WWE found to explain or try to explain the heel attitude of The Shield, but Justice has nothing to do with The Shield. they are just heels, the same heels WWE always give us

An interesting little fun fact I learned... the creation of the Bray Wyatt character had a lot of influence from Dan Spivey's, Waylon Mercy character. Dan Spivey & Mike Rotunda had a long lasting friendship and apparently that "Bray" always enjoyed that Spivey character growing up. Granted he's taken it to a completely different level, but I can definitely see the influence.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl View Post
    An interesting little fun fact I learned... the creation of the Bray Wyatt character had a lot of influence from Dan Spivey's, Waylon Mercy character. Dan Spivey & Mike Rotunda had a long lasting friendship and apparently that "Bray" always enjoyed that Spivey character growing up. Granted he's taken it to a completely different level, but I can definitely see the influence.
    Spivey replaced Barry Windham in the U.S. Express tag team with Rotundo. Thanks for pointing that out, it actually hadn't occurred to me but now I see it, I'm like "duh! Of course!"

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Spivey replaced Barry Windham in the U.S. Express tag team with Rotundo. Thanks for pointing that out, it actually hadn't occurred to me but now I see it, I'm like "duh! Of course!"
    The outfit, the pants, the demeanor... "Lives are gonna be, in Waylon Mercy's hands"...