Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Latest match

Blog Entries
    Man...still waiting for you to call this crew up WWE!!

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Seems this show was cancelled after episode 1

Blog Entries
    Yeah Yeah, I got sidetracked. I don't mind others hosting episodes using this as a blueprint.

Bray Wyatt

Will be a STAR.

I saw him live last night against Alex Riley, hes definitely ready to shine. The character is creepy as hell, kinda like the old Waylon Mercy character, but 10 times better.

I cant wait to see him called up full time.

Blog Entries
    I've always had high hopes for him. I was a big Windham/Rotundo fan

Blog Entries
    I agree 100%. Husky Harris just wasn't working for him. Since he's been sent down to FCW and allowed to change his character, it's done him a world of good. His character is almost Charlie Manson-esque with how he's portraying it. The more important question here is if he's allowed to get called up, who should his first feud be with?

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I agree 100%. Husky Harris just wasn't working for him. Since he's been sent down to FCW and allowed to change his character, it's done him a world of good. His character is almost Charlie Manson-esque with how he's portraying it. The more important question here is if he's allowed to get called up, who should his first feud be with?
    I think he has that monster type feel, so I would have him go after Kane to prove how dangerous he really is.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I think he has that monster type feel, so I would have him go after Kane to prove how dangerous he really is.
    I dunno about that. Wyatt and the Family are different kind of evil to Kane's "Devil's favourite demon" style, I'm not sure how or why they'd want to pick on Kane. I agree that Wyatt should assert himself as a monster by taking a serious scalp but I wouldn't pick Kane who, even as a face, always is a bit of a heel too.

Bray Wyatt vs Jericho on Nxt was pretty impressive, he knows how to work well with a ring general like Jericho. Compare that to Fandango who looked like he was barely keeping up. I do hope they bring the whole family up at the same time although they good use a 3 man face team to feud with.

Divas to believe in.

I was a big fan of Husky Harris, this guy has talent in all areas and his new gimmick just shows that even more.
    Looking forward to seeing him on RAW.