Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Personally I love ths Bray Wyatt character and did a dream debut blog last year about him and then he got injured he is ready and would light up the WWE scene on TV

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Anyone else got an opinion on these guys?

Absolute gold....I remember when Wyatt first started with this gimmick did an eerie promo about killing his dad....LOL. Eli Cottonwood was his bum buddy then before he got released. I don't see these guys getting called up anytime soon with The Shield the only dominant stable, creative will prolly get a g=haeadache writing good storylines for 2 stables.

Bit miffed his younger Brother Bo (Taylor Rotunda) got called up first, in time though, in time.

Blog Entries
    It's such a shame that it looks like they're finally killing off the brands and Booker T will be announcing the merging of the WHC and WWE titles.....so the stories go, anyway. Having 2 brands really gave much wider scope for bringing guys in.

Good thread man! I'm way behind on NXT at the moment but I have the shows recorded. Literally Bray Wyatt has only just returned with Luke Harper so I'm interested in seeing more.

Big fan of Bray and wrestling ability is good for a big guy. I'm loving these dark, crazy promo's too.

On the subject of Rotundo, I have to admit. I have not really been impressed with Bo. I was surprised he won the Rumble entry, but again I'm behind on NXT so maybe I'm missing something.
    Also his finisher, the Spear? I just can't take it seriously. The impact never looks good to me.. when someone like Edge or Rhyno did it, you really felt like it hurt.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Good thread man! I'm way behind on NXT at the moment but I have the shows recorded. Literally Bray Wyatt has only just returned with Luke Harper so I'm interested in seeing more.

Big fan of Bray and wrestling ability is good for a big guy. I'm loving these dark, crazy promo's too.

On the subject of Rotundo, I have to admit. I have not really been impressed with Bo. I was surprised he won the Rumble entry, but again I'm behind on NXT so maybe I'm missing something.
    Also his finisher, the Spear? I just can't take it seriously. The impact never looks good to me.. when someone like Edge or Rhyno did it, you really felt like it hurt.
    Give him time. I wouldn't be surprised if they told him to do it like that, Big Show's spear is pretty lame too. I'm tipping Bo to be used on a Tyson Kidd level sadly after a small push. The best we can hope for is a cruiserweight title.

Is Bray still with the other guy too?

Give him time. I wouldn't be surprised if they told him to do it like that, Big Show's spear is pretty lame too. I'm tipping Bo to be used on a Tyson Kidd level sadly after a small push. The best we can hope for is a cruiserweight title.

I will man!

The other guy? All I have seen is Bray come in with Luke Harper and that's still the case, I know you had another one in the picture but he's yet to enter on what I have seen off NXT.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Personally, I thought it would have been Steamboat to feud with Barrett since Ricky was on Raw a while back. But it will be interesting to see what Dallas can do.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Personally, I thought it would have been Steamboat to feud with Barrett since Ricky was on Raw a while back. But it will be interesting to see what Dallas can do.
    That's true! That could of been pretty cool actually.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I will man!

The other guy? All I have seen is Bray come in with Luke Harper and that's still the case, I know you had another one in the picture but he's yet to enter on what I have seen off NXT.
    I posted videos of them appearing in tag matches together on the first page. And there is an episode of NXT, not sure if it's still up here, that they appeared in with Wyatt recently. BTW where else is there to watch NXT? Link anyone?

I posted videos of them appearing in tag matches together on the first page. And there is an episode of NXT, not sure if it's still up here, that they appeared in with Wyatt recently. BTW where else is there to watch NXT? Link anyone?

Don't have the link, but DailyMotion is the only one I have found that keeps episodes up for longer than 8 days...

If anyone else has a better site that has longer lasting episodes, it would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone