Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    LOL! Not on Lil wayne's level off being over-rated IMO.

I don't mind Drake, huge fan of Kendrick though.. him and Wiz are two of my fave's right now.

See, it's Wiz (NOT a fan of his work)/Drake/Lamar who I would label as over rated. They have good material, don't get me wrong, but they have been around or notable for how long? All three of them combined do not have the time producing consistently good music as Lil Wayne. For the fanboys to call these guys the "Greatest of All Time" is blowing it out of proportion which is what over rated mean, correct? I would accept them being called the "Greatest (so far) of this Generation" but there's still a ways to go before they can truly land on whatever pedestal the rap game wants to put them on.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Wait, people still think it's cool to troll on youtube? I don't understand, at this point when I see someone who says "You like sonic youth? listen to real rock like nickelback!" I know they are just trying to get you to react, and probably like the song just as much as you do.
    Do you really HAVE to miss all the points ALL the time? Come on,it was clearly an expression not to be taken literally. Point being,you would THINK its cool.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Do you really HAVE to miss all the points ALL the time? Come on,it was clearly an expression not to be taken literally. Point being,you would THINK its cool.
    I didn't miss a point. Maybe instead of jumping to others peoples jokes you should read the content of my posts

I didn't miss a point. Maybe instead of jumping to others peoples jokes you should read the content of my posts
    Other ppl's jokes are not,Its true...Your initial,"Wait ppl still think its cool?" ,just seemed something so typical Dennis-like of you to say,You know,missin the whole thesis of conversation...I thought you were serious.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    See, it's Wiz (NOT a fan of his work)/Drake/Lamar who I would label as over rated. They have good material, don't get me wrong, but they have been around or notable for how long? All three of them combined do not have the time producing consistently good music as Lil Wayne. For the fanboys to call these guys the "Greatest of All Time" is blowing it out of proportion which is what over rated mean, correct? I would accept them being called the "Greatest (so far) of this Generation" but there's still a ways to go before they can truly land on whatever pedestal the rap game wants to put them on.

Lol You can't be serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post

I totally get what you are saying man, I would never call them the greatest of all time because there still pretty new in terms of mainstream exposure! I certainly think they are two of the best right now though man. I would also say that there music has been pretty consistent and good in terms of what they have put out.

For me personally, Eminem would be the greatest of all time. Just my opinion though.

I'm also a big fan of Chamillionaire who I think is so under rated it's crazy.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    I totally get what you are saying man, I would never call them the greatest of all time because there still pretty new in terms of mainstream exposure! I certainly think they are two of the best right now though man. I would also say that there music has been pretty consistent and good in terms of what they have put out.

For me personally, Eminem would be the greatest of all time. Just my opinion though.

I'm also a big fan of Chamillionaire who I think is so under rated it's crazy.
    I can't see this bringing up any argumentation.

I always find it tough to say which artist is best of all time. I have noticed anytime I do that people tend to just tell me how bad the artist is. Though I will say eminem is not a bad artist.
    #BeJelly

I can't see this bringing up any argumentation.

I always find it tough to say which artist is best of all time. I have noticed anytime I do that people tend to just tell me how bad the artist is. Though I will say eminem is not a bad artist.
    That's cool then. Not looking for any arguments it was just my opinion totally agree with you though.. it's normally very risky to say someone is the best without someone having to argue against you, it's fine though.. everyone has there opinion and that's just mine when it comes to Rap music.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    That's cool then. Not looking for any arguments it was just my opinion totally agree with you though.. it's normally very risky to say someone is the best without someone having to argue against you, it's fine though.. everyone has there opinion and that's just mine when it comes to Rap music.
    Beings I listen to mostly rock music I will just take your word for it.
    #BeJelly