Thread: Reality Shows

Blog Entries

Reality Shows

Does anyone have a favorite reality show?????
    Music wise..... I will say American Idol, can't wait to see the clash of the Judges with 4 very distinct tastes and genres of music... Keith Urbun or Mr Nicole Kidman pretty much in the middle while Nicki Manji and Maria Carey I'm sure their differences will clash and then Randy Jackson....

Redneck Island is another one I have found I like, some of the challenges they have to do and Stone Cold hosting.....

Have to say the show about my Homestate, isn't as bad as many thought it would be.... Buckwild.... It just young adults having fun, lots of the things many have done before.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    When I was a lot younger I used to watch Big Brother UK I'm ashamed to say. I wanna stress it was years ago! :'( I was young and reckless.

I did get into Big Brother US 15 (I think 15. I find it very funny that US Big Brother is completely different to everyone elses though.)

Mainly due to the fact of Ian was in it. An /sp/ anon who talked about us quite a bit so the board got quite behind him and he ended up winning lol

A part from these examples, nope.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

I love reality tv shows I remember when I was younger my favorite was a show called Murder on Spike TV where people would try to solve real life murder mysteries it was so cool to bad it only had like 10 episodes

Blog Entries
    Look how many shows have evolved or created room for other shows.... Cops, all the copycat shows and how it grew into what it was in the 90s.....
    A show i miss is Pros vs Joes on Spike.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???