Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Owen Hart...RIP!...

always wondered if he would be World Champ some day...

Juan Cena I would of loved to seen him wrestle.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    And that would have possibly been his only reign since World titles weren't treated like whores back then!
    What do you mean "back then"? WWF had the long reigning champs back them while NWA were passing their belt around like it was Missy Hyatt. Who also got passed around in NWA, lol. AWA also had long reigning champs - I used to hate it when the belt would be on one person for so long, it got boring

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    What do you mean "back then"? WWF had the long reigning champs back them while NWA were passing their belt around like it was Missy Hyatt. Who also got passed around in NWA, lol. AWA also had long reigning champs - I used to hate it when the belt would be on one person for so long, it got boring
    I'm surprised we haven't seen a Missy Hyatt DVD. Loose: The Missy Hyatt Story.

The EWN chat room.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Magnum T.A.'s car accident. There was a guy who could have changed the landscape of wrestling he was so popular. But then again, maybe not.
    This makes me assume that you're a bit of an older fella. I'm 24, and most guys my age and even a few years older don't even know who Magnum was. I grew up watching all the old videos that my family had and the internet age made it so much easier to do that as well. Magnum was World Championship material. I don't think you're at all incorrect in stating that he could have changed the landscape of wrestling. He was bound for it. He was a great talent in the ring, and he knew how to work an audience. The issue with that is that the audience wanted to be worked when he was around. You know you're a great draw when the crowd is practically begging to mark out to you.

Kerry Von Erich would have been immense. Also Brian Pillman

R.I.P. Guys

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggy View Post
    Brian Pillman
    ^^^^^this.

...unfortunate end? Benoit??

I don't know if anyone considers this 'unfortunate' or not but I always believed and still believe that 'Mr. Perfect' Curt Hennig was the greatest talent to never hold the WWF Championship. A guy who was super over so early in his career only to be shadowed by spotlight hogs like Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, and Randy Savage.
    Rated-R? More like PG.