Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by MinistryOfDarkness View Post
    I don't know if anyone considers this 'unfortunate' or not but I always believed and still believe that 'Mr. Perfect' Curt Hennig was the greatest talent to never hold the WWF Championship. A guy who was super over so early in his career only to be shadowed by spotlight hogs like Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, and Randy Savage.
    He had an amazing run as AWA World Champion though. But I agree. A WWF Champion run would have been great.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Incubus_99 View Post
    Owen Hart...RIP!...

always wondered if he would be World Champ some day...
    Owen Hart becoming a WWF champion would have been awesome. I still miss him he was a great wrestler

Blog Entries
    Magnum T.A WAS destined for greatness, that man was so good in the ring, just from the tapes I've seen he was the sh*&, and probably would've been a great wrestler.
    And I think it's funny that Ric Flair was the ORGINAL John Cena, but nobody complains. If you look back at the history, he dropped it and then regained it like a MILLION times. From 81 to 91 the NWA title went from Flair to somebody else back to Flair.
    As much as I loved Owen Hart, Hart was past his prime when he passed away, and I think that ANY chance of him winning the WWF Title was gone. He would'be ended up up like William Regal.

I think the biggest Unfortante End was the death of the orginal ECW. GRANTED, when it did fold it was beyond it's prime days, but I used to love watching it on TNN.
    UWA Presents:
    The Final Show in all of UWA History!
    Live this Saturday October 6, 2012
    From Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan

Theme: "Still Swinging" by Papa Roach

Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    RVD dropping both the WWE and ECW championships in the space of two days because he and Sabu got busted with possessing pot.

RVD's WWE title reign was awesome and the possibilities were endless... instead it was a brief interlude in that really shitty 3 year period when Cena hogged the belt and only jobbed to Edge (never cleanly) and a pectoral muscle injury. The Big Show's ECW reign was somehow even worse.
    This was the first thing I thought of. I was pissed when I found out they got busted. I didn't think Vince would have dropped the hammer on them as hard as he did, considering he covers for the steroid/soma/painkiller use of almost everyone.....

The Whole Von Erich Family. Just so damn sad to see.