Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Randy Orton Vs Daniel Bryan?

Random thought.

If Randy Orton turns heel eventually, I think he should feud with Daniel Bryan. I'm not sure when Orton will make his heel turn. But it would be cool if Daniel Bryan was going for another hug on Orton and he turns it into an RKO. These two would have great matches and a great feud I think.

What do you guys think of a feud between these two?

Blog Entries
    Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan are two great wrestlers. They have different styles, Orton being the guy who moves smoothly around the ring with a wicked but somewhat predictable move set... and Bryan being the traditional wrestling work horse, who is a submission machine and arguably the best grappler in wrestling today. I could see those styles clashing well, because Orton would make the match seem smoother and bryan could pull off moves not typically in matches that we see in the WWE. So on a pure wrestling standpoint I think that feud would be awesome.

As far as for their gimmicks colliding, I think they would have an interesting feud because Daniel Bryan isn't the typical face. Though I think it might take some of the dynamic away, I think it adds some elsewhere.
    #BeJelly

sounds good, it could be a very good feud and i would like them to face each other for the title

If we're talking in terms of just wrestling, then yes this feud would be amazing. I can see each match being slightly different from the last and it would all culminate in a brutal finish. However, when talking gets put in to the mix... I don't see them playing well off of each other... It doesn't seem like a good fit imo.
    I want to know who looked at David Otunga and said "You know something? This guy's good." They deserve to be fired.

I'd pay to see this feud. I have had my eye on both of these guys since they started and I am aware of the magnificent story-lines they can both create.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    As a wrestling stand point..this will be an incredible feud and also it is a new feud and will be fresh!!!

I'm for it!!

Lol i wanted this match to happen at WM 28 last year. Maybe we will get it this year.

I would love to see heel Orton vs face Bryan but not Bryan with the comedy gimmick

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    It might make good for some kind of filler feud but Orton/Bryan aren't necessarily compatible in the ring or persona wise so I wouldn't be too thrilled to see this feud unfold.

This would and hopefully will be excellent!