Thread: eh what

eh what

was just on Eric Youngs twitter page and read this "I'm a bike gang leader " in his description, and he has a background photo of a motor bike, I know he is probably taking the piss but I have wanted Eric Young to be the leader for a while now so I hope he does turn out to be apart of aces and eights.

Young twitter - https://twitter.com/ShowtimeEY
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    was just on Eric Youngs twitter page and read this "I'm a bike gang leader " in his description, and he has a background photo of a motor bike, I know he is probably taking the piss but I have wanted Eric Young to be the leader for a while now so I hope he does turn out to be apart of aces and eights.

Young twitter - https://twitter.com/ShowtimeEY
    I'm guessing this is a joke as no one would be that stupid. He does ride a bike on his TV show, so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    I'm guessing this is a joke as no one would be that stupid. He does ride a bike on his TV show, so yeah.

He's also had this on his page since before A&8s was even a concept; I highly doubt it is foreshadowing any future events.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Regardless of when he put this up, I dont see him as a leader of A&8's I just don't think it would be believable, TNA has made him a joke for to long.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    Regardless of when he put this up, I dont see him as a leader of A&8's I just don't think it would be believable, TNA has made him a joke for to long.

He was a joke for a LONG time prior to World Elite and his "Global Title" run. Just because he is made to be a goof ball doesn't mean he can't pull off being a bad dude. I personally don't think it will happen because EY is more comfortable with his character and it ties in well to his Off the Hook show; he would just like more time on TNA TV. He's character as a goof and the time he has spent playing it doesn't matter when the character is talented enough to make the switch and make you believe the transition.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    He was a joke for a LONG time prior to World Elite and his "Global Title" run. Just because he is made to be a goof ball doesn't mean he can't pull off being a bad dude. I personally don't think it will happen because EY is more comfortable with his character and it ties in well to his Off the Hook show; he would just like more time on TNA TV. He's character as a goof and the time he has spent playing it doesn't matter when the character is talented enough to make the switch and make you believe the transition.
    I never said he couldn't pull it off, I'm saying it would be unbelievable to have someone like EY as the leader of A&8s, I can see him in it, saying that he is sick of being pissed about blah blah blah, But to have it come out that he is the leader and arranged all of this himself is not believable in my eyes.

For the record I am a EY guy
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her

Haha that would be really cool if it is him.

Never thought of of EY doing anything, but being who is now.

But I'll tell you what. It would surprise the hell out of me more so than Taz and Devon. Shock factor is good.

And he likes to leave a lot and ODB doesn't know where he is, storyline. I know right now he's suppose to be kayfabe hurt because of A&Es but there's a set up storyline right in our faces, going for a long time. I doubt its him, but if it is a lot of us including me, before this post, would have slapped our foreheads going "how the hell did we miss the clues?"