Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Justin: Maybe Team #F*uckIt has not authorized people to say the word f*ck without them being out here.
    Brock: I could give a f*uck about them pussies.

Justin: Well anyways let's move on with this interview. I would like to ask you, what were your thoughts on BITW I.

Brock: Simple. It was an over-hyped and overrated show by everyone. I mean I rather have watched Justin Bieber's movie then see the shit-fest of BITW. Nobody should even say they enjoyed it ‘cause they are just ruing their reputation. However, I am here to help out. I've come here to show everyone that I am the best in every company I've stepped in the ring. However, there is one thing stopping me on my quest.

Justin: What would that be, Brock?

Brock: This company itself. You see, this company relies on name value and they proved in their first show. Well, I am here define those odds and walk out as the biggest talk around here. They know they can't shut me, so they decided to put me in a triple threat match. However, I will define those odds as well and be one step closer to being a champion.

Justin: Well, speaking of your triple threat match. What are some of your thoughts on your opponents in it?

Brock: Let's start with AJ Dixon. He had finally grabbed the brass ring in IWA when everything fell apart for him. He simply lost it. I mean he held the title for about a week or two. I wasn't mentally fit while I am. So, he will basically fall and crumple once more. He ain't championship material, while I am. Then we have Havock.

Pretty much an unknown talent, but will that stop me from beating the shit out of him? #NO! I will beat his sorry ass to a bloody pulp. However, both men share something in common. AJ Dixon and Havock, YOU BOTH HAVE A VAGINA!!!!! Now, but that in a hashtag or a shirt.

Brock the gets up and takes his headseat off and leaves the table.

Justin: Well then, I guess the prick asshole is done. What a friggin’ piece of work. Sheesh. Let’s get it to Gregory Samuels who’s ready to take you into the MAIN EVENT!!
    Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 02-09-2013 at 06:16 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Gregory Samuels: Well folks, it has been an exciting, action-packed night so far, to be sure... but we have one more explosive bout before the night closes out! Before we get things under way, let's take a look back at the moment that will both define an era... and live in infamy...

BITW RePlay:

The CYBERTron plays a video package that recaps the end of the main event of BITW I: Kingdom Come. It shows the ending moments of the match...highlights of the physical war between The Alpha Dog and K-Jammin...the cover... the victory of Alpha Dog... Snair and Alpha Dog celebrating together... the act of treachery by K-Jammin... and the attack of #teamfuckit – including The Prophecy as he wields his telescoping truncheon.

#ReallyLoudBoos

#FuckTeamFuckIt

Gregory Samuels: In the closing moments of that match, we saw the rise of the first ever EWN Heavyweight Champion in The Alpha Dog... and we saw the newest and most audacious faction in modern wrestling, #teamfuckit, target him and anyone else within reach with sheer violence...and let's not forget, folks: it seems that The Prophecy has targeted The Alpha Dog for BITW II: Take No Prisoners! Those events lead up to our tag team main event... So let's get it under way!

GABRIEL “THE ALPHA DOG” XANDER

W-1, L-0, T-0

The crowd comes alive for The Alpha Dog – massive cheers and barks flood the venue as his music hits. And as the eWN World Heavyweight Champion finally comes out to the stage, the ovation simply becomes even louder. He cups his hands and barks to his fans..

#WOOF!!

#WOOF!!

#WOOF!!

He then walks down towards the stage, with the eWN WHC title around his waist and a look of intensity and drive in his eyes. He slides into the ring and without missing a beat pulls himself up on the ropes so that he stands on the middle rope while holding the top rope... and asks the crowd:

“What's my motherfucking name?”

#AAAALL-PHA-DOOOOOG!!!
    Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 02-09-2013 at 09:14 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    SNAIR

W-0, L-1, T-0

The lights go dark... all save for a golden spotlight that shines on to the stage... highlighting the man in the long black trench coat with his signature shades. Snair stands there for a moment, slowly looking back and forth as he surveys the crowd

Gregory Samuels: There he is, cooler than a cucumber in an ice chest.

#SuperHugeFacePop

#Ba-Ba-Snair!

#Ba-Ba-Snair!

Snair slowly walks toward the ring with a coolness that can't be found in any movie, virtually oozing charisma with each slow, measured step. He enters the ring and stands in the center, the electricity in the crowd seems to flow into him... and he reaches up to take off his shades...

But stops...

And turns to look at Alpha Dog as he stands nearby. Alpha Dog eyes him tentatively as Snair approaches him, still wearing his shades and still illuminated by the golden light. Snair reaches up again, slowly removes his shades... looks Alpha Dog in the eyes...

And extends his hand. A second spotlight shines down on Alpha Dog, as if showing the crowd that he is about to make a major decision. Alpha Dog looks Snair right back...

And shakes his hand.

#MassiveCheering

#BestInTheWorld!

Gregory Samuels: Ladies and gentlemen, it's time to introduce the participants for the MMMAAAAIIIIINNNN EEEEVVVEENNT, OOOOFFFF THHHEEE EEEVVEENNNNNGGG!!! Iiiiintroducing first... One of the most beloved superstars and most decorated wrestlers known today... He stands six foot two, weighing in at two hundred and forty eight pounds... From Muuuummmmbaaaiii,Iiiiindiiiaaa... ladies and gentlemen... This... Is...SSSSSSNNNAAAAIIIRRR!!!

Snair extends his arms towards the crowd in attendance.

#BA-BA-SNAIR

Gregory Samuels: And next, introducing his partner... He is the world's first ever eWN World Heavyweight Champion and is the embodiment of intensity... standing at five foot eleven, weighing in at two hundred and sixty five pounds... hailing from Caaalgaaryyyy, Aaalbertaaaa,Canadaaaa... GAAAAABRIEELLLL “THE AAAAALLLLPHA DOOOOOOGGGG”XAAAAANNNDEERRRR!!!

The Alpha Dog is totally jacked as he barks to his fans.

#ALPHA-DOG!ALPHA-DOG!

The fans keep cheering... despite the fact that the lights have not fully come back on yet. The only real light is from the two spotlights in the ring, with Gregory sharing in their luminescence. He can be seen looking around, wondering where the other team is... and why the lights haven't come back on yet...

Gregory Samuels: It seems we're still waiting for the other competitors...let's go ahead and -

Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 02-09-2013 at 09:19 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    #TEAMFUCKIT (THE PROPHECY, K-JAMMIN)

All of a sudden, the lights come back on. And K-Jammin and The Prophecy are already in the ring! Alpha Dog and Snair have no time to react before #teamfuckit is on them, pushing Gregory Samuels clean out of the ring in their effort to attack. The ref isn't even in a position to call the bell, as he too was trampled by #teamfuckit – it's an all- out fight as the four men engage.

#Fight-Fight-Fight-Fight-Fight-Fight

Gregory Samuels makes his way to his commentary seat at ringside a little shaken...

Gregory Samuels: My God! Barely got out of that – that melee! It's brokendown, and the match hasn't even started yet – hold on, it looks like The Prophecy and K-Jammin are getting the upper hand!

Snair and Alpha are on the ropes (literally) as #teamfuckit lays into them with wild shots! K-Jammin lashes out and tags Alpha with a right cross to the jaw! Alpha looks at him with a wild light in his eyes and almost looks unfazed... K-Jammin cocks back for another swing –Alpha cuts him off with a spear straight to the mat and throws bombs with a vengeance! Prophecy is distracted by his partner getting taken down – and Snair catches him with a looping hook to the side of his head before grabbing him and tossing him over the ropes...

But Prophecy holds onto the ropes and lands safely on the apron – Snair turns around to check, Prophecy with a thumb to the eye and Snair is blinded and stunned... Prophecy pulls Snair through the second rope and while standing on the apron tosses Snair to the floor!

Inside the ring, K-Jammin scrambles to his feet trying to escape Alpha Dog... Alpha charges at K-Jammin as he leans against the ropes...K-Jammin surprises him with a punch to the face as he grabs him and tosses him for the ropes! But Alpha reverses it, pulls K-Jammin in close, locks in the double under hooks...

Gregory Samuels: OH MY GOD, BELLY-TO-BELLY SUPLEX OVER THE TOP ROPE! K-Jammin has been splattered all over the floor here at ringside!

#HolyShit

#HolyShit

#HolyShit

#HolyShit

Alpha Dog barks at the fans, totally pumped! Then he turns...

To see The Prophecy as the only other man in the ring. Snair is down. K-Jammin
    is down. The ref finally calls for the bell...

Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 02-09-2013 at 09:23 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    DING!! DING!!!

Gregory Samuels: Ladies and gentlemen, this hellacious match is finally underway! Starting off with The Prophecy and Alpha – Dear God, they're at it again -

The bell barely even rang and Prophecy and Alpha are already on each other, swinging for the fences. Hits are being traded like a motherfucker... Neither man is backing down! Prophecy with a wrecking ball hook, Alpha weaves to the side and down, left straight to the face!

Prophecy's eyes water, comes back with another wide swing, Alpha blocks, locks him in a dirty boxing collar tie, punches to the side of the head! Prophecy stumbles backward, comes back off the ropes, surprises Alpha with a sudden clothesline!

Gregory Samuels: Alpha is down, Prophecy is on him with a front face lock on the mat... Prophecy's looking to keep this fight on the mat, use some world-class grounding techniques... This man has become famous – or infamous – in JBW as one of the greats and is frequently seen as the “Uncrowned King of JBW.”

Even before then, he had risen to prominence in numerous federations, including EWNCW... AWF, BWA...and now looks to stake his claim as one of the best in BITW! But one has to question his motives and method with his new colleagues in #teamfuckit...

Alpha struggles to fight out of the grounded front facelock, but Prophecy maintains control...

#Al-Pha!#Al-Pha! #Al-Pha!

Alpha fights back with renewed vigor, spinning free from Prophecy's hold. Both men to their feet, Alpha loads up for a right hand, Prophecy rakes the eyes!

Gregory Samuels: Little foul play from The Prophecy – the ref is cautioning him to stay away from the eyes, but Prophecy going straight to the offensive and now has Alpha Dog locked up... going for a suplex! Suplex lands! Prophecy floats over for a pin – no, floats over into a mounted position! Raining strikes onto Alpha Dog! Punches to the face – Alpha may be in trouble!

Alpha Dog is catching the punches to the face – until he catches one with his hands! Prophecy is then caught by surprise – and Alpha Dog catches him with a punch of his own... then flips over into a full mount position of his own! AND THEN THE HELL BEGINS!

Gregory Samuels: Alpha Dog has reversed the mount in his favor – and is firing back with strikes of his own! Keep in mind, fans: Alpha Dog has an extensive MMA background and is lethally dangerous in ground and pound! His strikes are at their most dangerous – and it is argued that The Alpha Dog is pound-for-pound the most dangerous striker on the wrestling scene!

The Alpha Dog is hitting with heavy, rapid punches as well as dropping vicious elbows – Prophecy is facing an unbelievable world of hurt. The ref attempts to remove Alpha from the mount with a five-count, Alpha barely notices before the five, and reluctantly stops. He gets up and steps away for a moment... Prophecy woozily gets up to his hands and knees... Alpha Dog comes sprinting in and blasts him with a knee directly to the face!

Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 02-09-2013 at 09:35 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    #Alpha's-Gonna-Kill-You!

#Alpha’s-Gonna-Kill-You!

Gregory Samuels: Alpha is not playing any games tonight, folks! Looks like here members what he suffered at The Prophecy's hands at BITW I: Kingdom Come and intends to repay with interest! Alpha with that vicious running knee, now picking Prophecy up into a front facelock – wait, that's a submission attempt... guillotine choke! Guillotine choke!

Alpha Dog indeed has Prophecy in a guillotine choke, leaning back to try and put Prophecy to sleep. Prophecy braces himself, plants his feet, and flips Alpha backwards over his head!

Gregory Samuels: Northern Lights suplex! Prophecy took a dangerous chance and turned that bad situation to his advantage... Prophecy is regarded as a dangerous mat general because he is well-schooled in hundreds of holds – proof that he is putting on display now... Both men are separated again – Alpha is gearing up to charge again – cut off by a dropkick to the knees! What a shot!

Alpha is on the ground nursing his knees and Prophecy immediately comes in kicking and stomping at said knees! Alpha is in a bad way – he is not in a position to defend himself. When he tries to maneuver away from the stomps, Prophecy switches to kicking away at his face and head!

Gregory Samuels: Prophecy is taking no chances by allowing Alpha Dog to recuperate! And keep in mind, fans, both of their partners are still down outside from earlier... Snair is down... K-Jammin is down –Wait, K-Jammin is moving!

Alpha Dog is trying his best to get up and fight but Prophecy nails him with stinging kicks every time he gets close to a vertical base...

#Let's-go-Alpha-let's-go!Clap-clap-clap...

Gregory Samuels: The Alpha Dog is hurting but these fans will not let him die! Listen to the support... no matter how high the stakes, The Alpha Dog's fans will not abandon him... and they may be the key to his survival in this match!

The Prophecy's face wears a sinister grin as he watches Alpha try and try to get up – also from the ref trying to tell him “stop” and yet shrinking away when he raises his hand to the ref. He leans down to Alpha and starts talking shit -

Gregory Samuels: Wait, Alpha with a right hand into Prophecy's jaw! And another! Alpha is fighting from his knees... now on one knee... Alpha has his vertical base! He's hurting, but he's swinging – and connecting! Prophecy is woozy, Alpha whips him for the ropes...

As The Prophecy hits the ropes, K-Jammin leans from his spot on the corner with a blind tag to Prophecy's back. Prophecy bounces back into Alpha's waiting grasp – powerslam with authority! And more ground-and-pound from Alpha!

Gregory Samuels: Alpha Dog is working his game plan – ground and pound –to perfection, but he never noticed the blind tag being made... In comes K-Jammin!

K-Jammin streaks toward Alpha Dog... running knee to the temple! Alpha is badly hurt... K-Jammin lifts Alpha up and holds him against the ropes... Chop to Alpha's chest! Another! The ref tries to intervene –“GET THE FUCK BACK” roars K-Jam... the ref is almost blown away just by the force of K-Jam's voice! Now Prophecy is back up... and joins in on the beating – Alpha is taking chops and kicks to the chest!

Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 02-09-2013 at 09:36 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Gregory Samuels: This is crazy – the official needs to restore order, but #teamfuckit is keeping him in check instead! At this rate, none of the rules will – wait, Snair's moving!

The two men are damn near beating the sense out of Alpha Dog – even as rugged as he is, the damage being done is unreal. Alpha is battered and in a predicament: as one man is hitting him, the other is holding him against the ropes... and the ref is too damn scared to do anything!

Suddenly, a pair of hands grabs Prophecy and spins him around – Snair with a sharp forearm to the jaw!

Gregory Samuels: Snair is back in action – and the scales are balancing! Without a proper referee to keep the action in line, The Alpha Dog and Snair will have to rely on each other... Teamwork will be the factor that decides this match, folks! Now Snair with an Irish Whip into the neutral corner on Prophecy... running corner clothesline –and segue straight into an exploder suplex – what a combination!

Prophecy is laid out in the center of the ring from the exploder. K-Jammin is trying to keep up the pressure on Alpha Dog but Alpha's had as much as he cares to take and stops him cold with a stiff, rib-crushing Muay- Thai roundhouse kick! Traps him in a clinch and taps his skull with pounding knees! Both Alpha and Snair ready their opponents for an Irish Whip into each other...

Both whips are reversed – Alpha and Snair are thrown at each other for a collision! Snair rolls underneath Alpha, Alpha takes a flying leap... Snair comes out of the roll with a flying forearm to drop K-Jammin – and Alpha's flying leap ends with a superman punch to Prophecy's face to drop him!

#ThisIsAwesomeclap-clap-clapclapclap!

#Let's-go-Alpha!

#Ba-Ba-Snair!

#Let's-go-Alpha!

#Ba-Ba-Snair!

Gregory Samuels: Even here at ringside, the crowd's excitement is deafening... folks, we couldn't ask for a better encore from Kingdom Come! We may be witnessing one of the great dream teams in action tonight! Snair and Alpha are hitting their stride, and it is a thing to behold!

Wait, Snair is dumping Prophecy out of the ring... That's right – Prophecy is not the legal man right now, nor is Snair...Snair is calling for Alpha to take K-Jammin to their corner... Snair with a running start... corner splash! Snair climbs to outside, Alpha in with a running knee on K-Jammin! Now tags in Snair!

Snair is the proverbial house of fire as he brings the pain to K-Jammin –running clothesline, reverse elbow, another reverse elbow! Comes in with another huge clothesline, K-Jammin stops him with a spin kick to the gut and goes to the ropes for some counter-offense, shoots a clothesline – Snair ducks it and lifts K-Jammin in a fluid motion –landing a powerful Samoan drop!

Gregory Samuels: That timely tag to Snair has got this match rolling in his and Alpha Dog's favor! Alpha finally has time to recover, and Snair has a chance to put away K-Jammin!

Snair gets up and looks out at the crowd with a look of intensity, feeling the momentum firmly in his court. The crowd seems to be encouraging him to do something... big. Snair does a dramatic look around at the throngs in attendance... then a dramatic look to the nearest turnbuckle... and right on cue,

#HOLYSHIT!

#HOLYSHIT!

#HOYLSHIT!

Gregory Samuels: Looks like Snair's getting some ideas... but is this wise to do? K-Jammin is vulnerable right now – a pin could end this right now, but Snair won't let this opportunity pass by!

Snair climbs to the top of the turnbuckle as the crowd gets louder by the moment, perching high above the ring and soaking in the moment...

But the moment ends – K-Jammin is up! Runs over, shakes the ropes –Snair drops and lands crotch-first on the turnbuckle!

Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 02-09-2013 at 09:40 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    #OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!

K-Jammin steps back to catch a breath as Snair sits helpless on the turnbuckle with an expression of sheer pain and pure discomfort. Then he comes raging forward with a step-up enziguri on the ropes to the side of Snair's head – and down goes Snair crashing on the outside!

Almost at that exact moment, everything comes apart...

Gregory Samuels: Ladies and gentlemen, Snair could be knocked clean out from that move – or worse! He landed on his neck in an awkward position and doesn't seem to be moving – can someone get a trainer out here ASAP?!?

As soon as Snair hits the floor, Prophecy notices and circles around towards him on the floor. In the ring, K-Jammin is going nuts – his ego has taken an astronomical boost at both dealing a critical blow to Snair and pissing of everybody in attendance. He parades around the ring with his arms wide, then stops to perform his “masturbation and ejaculation” taunt to fan the flames even more. Alpha jumps into the ring to get his hands on K-Jam, but is stopped by the ref! K-Jam dances around behind the ref, taunting the hell out of Alpha Dog – who is damn near foaming at the mouth with blinding rage!

Gregory Samuels: Wait, ref! Look, look – the outside - !!!

The ref is so tied up trying to keep Alpha from killing K-Jam that he – nor anyone in the ring – sees Prophecy unleash his telescoping truncheon on the helpless Snair! The cracks of the unforgiving rod can be heard echoing around the venue – and every blow to the prone Snair drives the crowd's ire higher and higher! Strike after strike after strike after strike...

#Ref-turn-around!

#Ref-turn-around!

The ref seems to hear what the crowd is saying and looks around – but K-Jammin grabs him and gets in his face yelling “DO YOUR JOB AND GET THAT DOG OUT OF MY RING!”

Gregory Samuels: That scheming rat! K-Jammin is distracting the ref from the beating Snair's taking on the outside – his whole performance in the ring was just an act so that Prophecy could do the dirt on the outside! Somebody's gotta stop him – he's going to cripple Snair!!!

Alpha Dog's had as much as he's willing to take... As K-Jammin and the ref argue, a fist traveling at close to the speed of sound shoots just by the ref's head and dead into K-Jammin's face! K-Jam stumbles backwards – and Alpha is on him! The beating is a thing to behold –K-Jam is on his back trying desperately to escape the mount, but Alpha is too angry and too bloodthirsty to allow something like that to happen. The blows are coming down harder than a monsoon in India. Nothing the ref can do is helping – he's actually so scared and confused that he forgets about using a five count! K-Jammin's face is turning red and purple and he's...

Gregory Samuels: Laughing??? K-Jammin is getting his face pulverized and he's laughing?!?

If Alpha was angry before, then he has just hit nuclear. He pauses to look at K-Jam laugh – and K-Jam takes the opportunity to spit in his face. Alpha freezes in disbelief... then disbelief gives way to burning, white-hot animosity – and the fists stop coming. NOW IT'STHE ELBOWS.

CRACK!!!

The ref falls over, taking a nasty shot to the side of his head from a truncheon.

Gregory Samuels: What... what the hell?!?! You've gotta be kidding!!!

Alpha barely notices Prophecy run up on him with the truncheon... Prophecy swings with all his might... and Alpha drops.

Gregory Samuels: That was to the side of Alpha Dog's head! (pauses in disbelief) Folks... this is anarchy. There is no control in this match, the referee is down – he was assaulted by Prophecy and knocked unconscious with that damn truncheon! This is why K-Jammin was laughing... THIS WAS A SETUP!!! #teamfuckit had no plan on trying to win this match – they came to destroy Alpha Dog and Snair!!!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Prophecy is teeing off on Alpha Dog while K-Jammin goes between stomping away violently and jeering at Alpha Dog and jeering at the crowd. The violence isn't slowing a bit... and the crowd is laying on the kind of heat that you get standing in the Sahara on a sunny summer day.

#Fuck-K-Jammin

#ProphecySucks!

The anti-face fans are uproariously loud as well in support of their guys...

#JustSayFuckIt

#JustSayFuckIt

Gregory Samuels: This is a complete – wait, who the hell -

Someone races down the ramp and slides into the ring – and yanks the truncheon out of Prophecy's hands! Prophecy turns with a cocked fist– but stops dead in his tracks!

Gregory Samuels: A striped shirt! The man's a ref! And he looks a lot tougher than the previous referee!

True to Gregory's word, this ref is about half a foot taller and a lot bigger than the ref who got knocked out! He holds the truncheon and dead stares at Prophecy, not budging an inch. K-Jammin is losing his mind - “What the FUCK are you FUCKING doing out here, you FUCKINGSTRIPED-SHIRT FUCK?!?!? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE RIGHT FUCKINGNOW!!!!” The ref isn't batting an eye, despite Prophecy's hate glare and K-Jam's meltdown...

In fact... he's smiling!

Two hands lock Prophecy's arms behind him – DRAGON SUPLEX FROM ALPHADOG! The crowd goes fucking ballistic!!!

Gregory Samuels: Holy – Alpha Dog's back in the fight!!! ALPHA DOG'S BACKIN THE FIGHT!!!

#MassiveCrowdPop

Prophecy hits the mat headfirst and bounces back up to his feet – but is this far from falling over unconscious! K-Jammin turns around and has0.6 seconds to be in total shock before catching the father of all spears! Alpha Dog gets up with a crimson mask of blood and the expression of a feral wolf on the prowl! K-Jammin scurries away to his corner – and reaches in for a blind tag on Prophecy, who is woozily stumbling about in their corner as well! He promptly drops down off the apron and makes a hasty escape! Prophecy has no clue what's going on – he stumbles toward the center of the ring...

Straight into Snair!

Gregory Samuels: I do NOT believe my eyes! Ladies and gentlemen, Snair is back in the fight as well! Prophecy's been screwed! LICENSE TOKILL!!! SNAIR JUST HIT LICENSE TO KILL ON PROPHECY!!! Can't pin –he's not the legal man!

Snair is spent, but he leaps for the corner where Alpha is waiting for the tag! TAG MADE! In comes Alpha! Locks in the Alpha Grip!!! Prophecy taps! The second ref calls for the bell!!!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    DING DING!!!

Gregory Samuels: Ladies and gentlemen, your winners... SSSSSNNNNAAAIIIIRRRRAND THE eWN WWWOOORRLLLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAAAAMMMPIOOONNNN....GAAAAABRIEELLLL “THE AAALLLLPHAA DOOOOOOGGGG” XAAAAANNNDEERRRR!!!

#CrowdBlowingTheRoofOff

Gregory Samuels: Ladies and gentlemen, if there was any doubt... any doubt that this promotion did not live up to its name... that doubt is arguably dispelled tonight! We have seen these men come in with everything they had... we have seen carnage, violence, everything...and at the end of the night, these two amazing competitors have not just defied the odds – they spat in its face!

Snair and Alpha Dog are a mess, but still standing. The ref raises their hands for the win as Prophecy lies at their feet. The ref hands Alpha his eWN WHC title, and he raises it to the biggest ovation of the night as the fans cheer in appreciation for what he and Snair have accomplished tonight.

Gregory Samuels: Everyone... thank you for being with us tonight, both here and in your homes! Thank you for watching BEST IN THE WORLD: UNSCRIPTED! Good night, and see you next time!

Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 02-09-2013 at 09:54 PM.