Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    JMan and Shuriken in the ring to start things off. They pace around feeling each other out. Finally they connect with a front head lock. They grapple back and forth for position. JMan is being pushed down by Shuri… JMan comes back… Shuri is gaining footing, JMan buckles down and pushes with all of his strength, Shuri staggers back a couple feet but doesn’t let go.

JMan pushes him back more, and into the ring pads. JMan gains a bit of leverage and drives his elbow into the throat of Shuri. The ref begins to count…

ONE!

JMan presses harder.

TWO!!

JMan takes his other arm and uses it to keep the shoulders of Shuri down while he presses in more on his throat.

THREE!!!

Shuri is trying to break out while JMan uses the ropes for leverage.

FOUR!!!!

Shuri is gasping for air now as JMan begins to back off a bit… The ref is just about to hit..

FI-

JMan releases the hold and looks at the ref…

JMan: I HAVE UNTIL FIVE!!!!!
    Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 02-09-2013 at 04:26 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    As JMan releases he gives off a smile and turns around to taunt the crowd about it. Just as he goes to do it, Shuriken explodes from the corner in s fury of kicks to the knees and shins dropping him down. A kick to the head, another, another, body kick, arms, body..

#YES!

#YES!

#YES!

He runs to the ropes and bounces off. As he does he jumps into the air and extends his leg out to kick JMan in the head. The connection drops JMan the rest of the way down as Shuriken lands on his feet and quickly does a front flip to stop momentum.

JMan is laid out as Ma$$ comes from behind and hits a vicious elbow to the back of Shuriken’s head laying him out too. The ref grabs Ma$$ and points for him to get out of the ring. Ma$$ throws his hands up and backs away slowly while smiling.

Shuriken begins to stir and he leans up. He gets to his knees and begins to crawl over to the corner. Just as he does, JMan does as well. He crawls over and tags in Ma$$ as Shuriken tags in Shaz. Both come out of the gate with fist flying back and forth in rapid fashion.

Ma$$!!

Shaz!!

Ma$$!!

Shaz!!

Ma$$!!

Shaz!!

Ma$$!!

Ma$$!!!

Ma$$!!!!

Ma$$ rears back to go for the MFWTLAAIGWTBSS but Shaz ducks and comes up with an uppercut so hard to the chin it sends Ma$$ into the air and onto his butt.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Gregory: WOW!! Shaz just knocked Ma$$ off of his feet! I don’t think he knows what to do about that right now.

#HOLYSHIT!

#HOLYSHIT!

#HOLYSHIT!

Ma$$ sits there for a moment but moves as quickly as possible and sweeps Shaz to the ground with his feet. He jumps onto Shaz and begins hitting him in his head with his large fists.

BLAM!

BLAM!!

BLAM!!!

As Ma$$ goes in for one more blow to the skull, Siaki comes out of nowhere and hits a double axe handle onto the back of Ma$$, knocking him off of Shaz. Ma$$ gets up and gets into Siaki’s face. They begin trash talking as Shaz comes from behind and grabs Ma$$ by the neck and drags him down to the ground.

Siaki gets out of the ring while Shaz has put Ma$$ into a chokehold. The ref begins to count…

ONE!

Shaz grips tighter.

TWO!!

Shaz pulls up to restrict air more.

THR—

The refs count gets cut short when Artemis enters the ring and grabs Shaz by the face to pull him off of Ma$$. He presses in on Shaz’s eye sockets and pulls his head back causing insurmountable amounts of pain. Artemis drags back and onto the mat. As they’re down Artemis wraps his legs around Shaz to keep him down.

Shaz begins to flail his arms around trying to move but no success. Shuriken gets into the ring now and stomps on Artemis’s head. Ma$$ grabs Shuriken by the neck which makes Saiki grab Ma$$ by the waist. Saiki uses all of his strength to pull up Ma$$ who’s still holding Shuriken by the neck. Ma$$ lets go of his neck and quickly grabs his waist to take him along for the ride. Saiki lets out a primal scream and lifts both men into the air and connects a double German suplex!!
    Last edited by Rated_R(ob)KO; 02-09-2013 at 04:19 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Gregory: I DON’T BELIEVE HE JUST DID THAT!! SAIKI USED MONSTEROUS STENGTH TO SUPLEX BOTH SHURIKEN AND MA$$DINERO AT THE SAME TIME!!

Saiki doesn’t let go of the hold. He rolls around onto his feet and stands up again holding Ma$$ who is holding Shuriken. Saiki lets out another scream, this one more guttural and hits the double German suplex again!

Gregory: No way… just no way did Siaki just do this twice!! This is unbelievable! I cannot believe I am witnessing this!!

#THISISAWESOME!!
    Clap,clap---clap,clap,clap!

#THISISAWESOME!!

#THISISAWESOME!!

Siaki holds on and tries to go for one last on when Artemis interrupts and hits Siaki with a hanging neck breaker! All the men collapse into a heap as JMan and Shaz stare on. As Artemis begins to get up, Shaz enters the ring again and goes after Artemis.

As that happens, JMan jumps onto the top rope and dives onto Shaz as he gets close to Artemis. JMan begins hitting Shaz, Artemis gets up and starts laughing at the chaos in the ring.

Gregory: He’s sick. He’s completely sick. There’s something wrong with this man right here…

Artemis gets out of the ring and goes to the time keeper area. He grabs his Kendo stick and hops back into the ring. He taps Siaki in the head with it then goes around to Shuriken and does the same. JMan is still hitting Shaz when Artemis taps him. He looks over his shoulder, smiles and stands up. Artemis takes the Kendo stick..

WHACK!!

He hits Shaz in the ribs.

WHACK!!!

He hits Shaz in the legs.

WHACK!!!!

He hits Shaz in the chest.

WHACK!!!!!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    He hits Shaz in the head. He picks him up and tosses him into the corner while JMan goes over to Ma$$ and helps him up to his feet. Artemis is punching Shaz in the face while Shuriken begins to stir. Siaki is still on the ground and unable to help. JMan notices Shuriken getting to his knees when he runs and slides into him hitting a swinging neckbreaker in the process.

Ma$$ smiles on as he sees how its all unfolding. “THIS IS THE FUCKING SHIT RIGHT HERE BRUVAS!!!” he can be heard screaming to the crowd. Artemis grabs Shaz and stands him up. He steps back a foot and measures Shaz’s head with the length of the stick. He winds up and measures again. He does it again and pauses. He points to the crowd and puts his pointer finger to his mouth… “SHHHHHHH!!!!” he motions…

TH-WHACK!!!!

The thunderous blow echoes throughout the club as Shaz goes over the top rope and stumbles to the ground lying motionless.

#YOU-SICK-BASTARD!

#YOU-SICK-BASTARD!

#YOU-SICK-BASTARD!

Artemis begins laughing and leans against the corner dropping the kendo stick. JMan tosses Shuriken outside of the ring opposite of Shaz. Ma$$, JMan and Artemis stand tall in the ring while Psycho Siaki still lies at their feet. Ma$$ grabs his hair and picks him up to his knees and lets him fall. Again, Siaki falls. Now a third time amidst their laughter, Siaki wakes up and begins Samoan chopping Ma$$, JMan and Artemis quickly realize what’s happening and go in for the attack.

Siaki stands no chance with a three on one and they get the best of him. They stand him up as he wobbles around for a second. They all smile at each other and Ma$$ motions his fingers. They circle Siaki…

Gregory Samuels: Oh my god... they've set Siaki up in the middle of the ring alone. Shuriken and Shaz are laid out on the floor... they're closing in!!

Just as Gregory finishes, Ma$$, JMan and Artemis all perform their moves back to back to back:

"Im Shipping Up To Boston Because My Friend Went To London And All I got Was A Blood Stained T-Shirt But, Good Match, Lets Go Eat!!"

Banned
    Blog Entries
    #THATWASAWESOME!

#THATWASAWESOME!

#THATWASAWESOME!

JMan holds down Siaki's shoulders while Artemis holds down the legs and Ma$$ covers the middle by holding his head up with his elbow in a mocking, lying down fashion. The ref doesn't want to count, Ma$$ gets up and grabs him. He yells in his face to do it and tosses him to the mat to make the count...

ONE!

Gregory Samuels: Not this way Siaki!

TWO!!

Gregory Samuels: YOU HAVE TO GET UP!!

THREE!!!

Gregory Samuels: Ahhhh damnit! Well, there you have it everyone... Ma$$, JMan and Artemis Eclipse, three members of #teamfuckit have won this thing. I don't believe it but it's over. It was a helluva way to end it but, it wasn't right.

A very vocal group of fans in attendance agree...

#THATWASBULLSHIT!

#THATWASBULLSHIT!

#THATWASBULLSHIT!

As #teamfuckit leave the ring in victorious fashion, they make their way over to the @BITW.com booth and there sits Justin Mann awaiting their arrival.

Ma$$ smacks the headset off of Justin as JMan picks him up and tosses him from the booth.

#ASSHOLE!

#ASSHOLE!

#ASSHOLE!

Justin: HOW RUDE!

He screams as he walks off. Artemis, JMan and Ma$$dinero all laugh while they're putting on the headsets and sitting down in the seats. They look at each other and point back and forth to see who wants to go first. Finally they settle in on JMan as he leans forward in his chair to begin to speak...

Banned
    Blog Entries
    JMan: You see us right here? We’re three members of the most dominate force to hit professional wrestling in a long ass time! We’re not friends, we’re not gonna ever buy each other Christmas gifts but one thing is for sure, we’re bringing this shit like no other!

Artemis: That’s right, and later on tonight, K-Jammin and The Prophecy will continue the trend of us fucking everything and everyone up in our path of utter fucking dominance.

Ma$$Dinero: YES! YES!! YES!!! That's what you call hot revenge!! None of that waiting around until they least expect it--Ma$$ gets his back one time without hanging around, bruv!! They say that revenge is a dish best served cold, but I'd rather wolf the revenge down as fast as I can, then go and savour something that is actually good for me.. Like pussy. Now, CAN I GET AN AMEN, MY BRUVAS?!

JMan And Artemis: AMEN!!

Ma$$: Obviously I'm expecting Siaki to go around demanding that oh so in demand one on one matchup, but as far as I'm concerned, me and him are done. If he really wants me to hand him his arse on a silver platter again, I miiight be able to be convinced, if the price is right, naturally. But until then it's Psycho Siaki ZERO, Ma$$Dinero ONE!!!

Artemis: Ma$$, I think Siaki would be a complete retard to ask for a rematch at this point. Both he and Shaz have had their time in the sun and as far as I’m concerned these blowhards have no idea what’s coming. This is just the beginning you fuckers!!

JMan: Ain’t that the truth? There is nothing better going in professional wrestling right now other than us. In any federation anywhere!

Ma$$: Hey, J', just for me, say fuck Jabe.

JMan: Nah, man.

Ma$$: Awww, come on, bruv just once. For me. *smiles angelicly,*

JMan: Ahhh, screw it.. Fuck. Jabe.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Artemis and Ma$$: HAHAHAHA!!

JMan: You fucking guys suck. I mean it. Jerkasses…

Ma$$: Ahhhh… C’Mon J!! We’re Team Fuck It. We're in to penetrating xBOMBxSHELLx's, Divas, KnockOuts, and Vixens alike. Three of the best in the world just got triple penetrated like they were one big fat pussy.

I get excited thinking about the fact that TFI are better than V3, but I literally have to sit down when I think about just HOW MUCH BETTER we actually are! So, when I say "TOO MUCH", you say "TALENT"..

"TOO MUCH"

JMan and Artemis: "TALENT!"

"TOO MUCH"

J and Art: "TALENT!!"

Ma$$: Too much talent between these five combined talents, We're the BEST IN THE WORLD, our ledger's bloodier than Sadam's, I could punch the ground and make the whole planet lose their balance, but if these two kicked the world it'd scatter into atoms!!

Artemis: And in all honesty, I don’t think any of us can top that! So, were fucking leaving this dump and hitting A.C. in full. We fucked shit up and gonna go get fucked up. Bank on it bitches!

JMan: I can say the same thing. We’re done here.

Ma$$: Lets kick this shit. Obviously, buy the shirt, bitches.

They all throw down their headsets and walk off. Justin comes back into frame and waves. He puts his head down and we fade to Gregory Samuels.

Gregory Samuels: As Justin gets himself ready for his next interview, lets take it backstage from earlier today.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Snair is shown backstage talking on his phone. A hand comes out of frame and taps Snair on the shoulder. He turns to see who it is. The camera zooms out to show The Alpha Dog holding the EWN World Heavyweight title on his shoulder. Cheers are heard coming from the bar.

Snair: Look what we have here…The Alpha Dog!!... newly crowned EWN World Heavyweight champion!

Alpha: The Alpha Dog wanted to tell you something. You see Snair, The Alpha Dog saw what you did at Kingdom Come and remembering your time in the FSA, The Alpha Dog is a little surprised by your actions. You could of just left the ring like a coward but instead you fought against the numbers and even though it was in vein...The Alpha Dog respects that and appreciates that you tried to help.

Snair: I never ran away from a fight. Those two punks have pissed off the wrong people. I don't care if it’s K-Jam - the self-proclaimed SAVIOUR who claims to be a FEARLESS WARRIOR but his actions make him a RAINBOW-COLOURED UNICORN BITCH! And his partner The Prophecy-who I thought was a cool guy, talented wrestler but he has the brain of tuna fish.

I mean you have to be nuts in the head to do what he did at BITW 1, all he did was personally & publicly making a plea to get his ass kicked by none other than yours truly MAN OF GREATNESS.

Alpha: I hope you realize that tonight is serious business....Your insults and mean words won't hurt them. Now you and him both know that those... FUCKERS are not going fight honorably. You and him both know that the whole of Team Fuck It will probably come down to the ring at some point during the match, looking for victims.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    What they don't know is... The Alpha Dog is going to be looking for victims as well. So here's some advice, and The Alpha Dog says this in the most respectable and kind way he knows. If all of Team Fuck It comes down to that ring, stay out of The Alpha Dogs way because it's very easy to become a victim if someone stands in the way of a dogs prey.

Snair: Choose your words carefully, Alpha. It’s a known fact that I'm not a nice guy around here....I beat up monks... DDT priests....stuff like that is my definition of happiness. You ask me to stay away from being a VICTIM??? Well I have one word to say-LIKEWISE my friend.. LIKEWISE! And walks away saying, I'll see you at ringside.

We come back and are at the @BITW.COM table with Justin Mann.

Justin Mann: And welcome back everyone to this action packed night! I have here with me at this moment a man who is known to fight any at any time. This is Broooooooocccccckkkkkk Eeeeeddddddwwwwaaaaarrrrdsss!!!!!

Brock Edwards then proceeds to put on his headset and sit down comfortably.

Brock: That's right. The baddest mofo around has finally arrived here at this crappy place and will very soon get in the ring to dominate.

Justin: It looks as if you are ready for this match.

Brock: Like hell I am. You see I don't talk unless I back it up every f*cking day. Wait, did I just seriously get bleeped out for saying f*ck?