Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,359
    Blog Entries
    1

    Mickie James/Tara Feud - What are your Thoughts?

    I think it was a good idea to have Mickie James feud with Tara which makes TNA more watchable. What do you think?

  2. #2
    It's kind of good and bad at the same time. It's good because they are both very talented women. It's bad because they feuded with each other in the WWE and some people who really hate the product can use this as an excuse at how uncreative they are.

  3. #3
    Yeah, the unfortunate thing about this is that both wrestlers are former WWE stars. On the other hand, I don't have much invested in the rest of TNA's roster of women wrestlers. I would have loved to see either of these two feuding against Awesome Kong or ODB though.

  4. #4
    IMO its the best feud in TNA right now but like rasslin_fan said its been done so its not that big of a deal to me

  5. #5
    The Trinity xAzureSkye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Emerald Isle
    Posts
    4,657
    Blog Entries
    2
    Best Knockout feud since Tara vs Kong or else Gail Kim vs Kong, love the brawls they are having & the singles matches they put on are always great, glad they main evented iMPACT!
    Right to Un-censor!



  6. #6
    Normal Member Allison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    spartanburg sc
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Yeah, the unfortunate thing about this is that both wrestlers are former WWE stars.
    Mickie was in TNA before she was a WWE wrestler. So that kinda works both ways.

  7. #7
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,447
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mickie could wrestle a cardboard cut out of herself and I'd be happy!!! That segment where she sang Hardcore Country then brawled with Tara with her A$$ hanging out was pure GOLD!!!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

    #FreeBodom

     

  8. #8
    i have to admit i dont pay attention there fighting, my eyes are immediately drawn and stuck to mickie's ass! hubba hubba

  9. #9
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,367
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Mickie could wrestle a cardboard cut out of herself and I'd be happy!!! That segment where she sang Hardcore Country then brawled with Tara with her A$$ hanging out was pure GOLD!!!
    Sorry I missed that. What's your opinion of the Mickie James porn pics that are circulating?



  10. #10
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,447
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Sorry I missed that. What's your opinion of the Mickie James porn pics that are circulating?
    Well, she's naked so that's definitely a plus!!
    I'll say this about her, she's got some big old beef curtains!!

    Maryse's pics are better though. Phew!!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

    #FreeBodom

     

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.