Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    why would TNA do a injury storyline with the champ before going on a big tour? i mean it's cool they are seeing sting but it sucks that the fans won't see the champ.

Because they will have to keep Hardy off TV for weeks while the tour is going on (unless they are planning to just do vignettes)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    Because Hardy is actually banned from entering the UK, or maybe he is grounded in the US I can't remember, because of his convictions.

His previous legal charges were extreme enough to prevent him from traveling abroad. I don't think TNA or Hardy thought the charges were to the point to prevent him a temporary visa out of the country, but alas, it is what it is. Your past will come back and haunt you when you least expect it.

then why put a title on someone who can't go? touring the UK is huge for them.

I am all for Hardy dropping the title, but I don't see them doing it so close to the UK tour and coming off of Genesis (one of 4 PPVs for the year)

they shouldnt have said he was going to be there

Hindsight is always 20/20. Yes, they should have checked further into it before announcing him, but I don't think either TNA or Hardy thought it would be that big of an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    I'm sure TNA and Hardy could had got a special permit to allow him to travel out of the country.... It just that legal issues like that can take forever to finalize...

It's dependent upon the charges, his flight risk (lol), or his status as a repeat offender. The law is the law, regardless of how popular Hardy is. Jericho suffered a suspension for kicking a flag and Hardy suffers by not touring the UK because of his past transgressions. They can only make the best of a bad situation and by including Sting; they are trying to do as much as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    Because Hardy is actually banned from entering the UK, or maybe he is grounded in the US I can't remember, because of his convictions.
    Yeah i think he can't leave the country for a certain period.

he was charged with both felony trafficking and intent to distribute if i recall correctly. Over 300 vicodin and anabolic steroids to boot, so in the eyes of the court, he is a drug dealer, plain and simple.

obviously someone with those related charges will not be allowed to leave the country the charges stem from, so why he was originally booked? the only answer is to sell tickets. its easier to ask for forgiveness AFTER you take their money than risk not selling as many tickets by saying before hand hardy would not be available for the tour.

ill be honest i never bought my ticket to see hardy. Angle, bully, Rhoode & double A