Hybrid View

STING coming to the UK!

been announced on the TNA uk facebook page

TNA IMPACT WRESTLING regrets to inform our fans in the UK and Ireland that Jeff Hardy will not be on the Road To Lockdown Tour, due to an injury sustained on the TNA IMPACT WRESTLING show on January 18.

However we are delighted to announce that ‘The Icon’ Sting will be replacing Jeff at the TNA live events in Dublin, Glasgow, Nottingham, Manchester and London.

good news for people in the uk, personally ive never been to a tna show, but im looking forward to, i hope they come to mexico soon

why would TNA do a injury storyline with the champ before going on a big tour? i mean it's cool they are seeing sting but it sucks that the fans won't see the champ.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    why would TNA do a injury storyline with the champ before going on a big tour? i mean it's cool they are seeing sting but it sucks that the fans won't see the champ.
    Because Hardy is actually banned from entering the UK, or maybe he is grounded in the US I can't remember, because of his convictions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    Because Hardy is actually banned from entering the UK, or maybe he is grounded in the US I can't remember, because of his convictions.
    Pretty sure he is not allowed the leave the country still.

then why put a title on someone who can't go? touring the UK is huge for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    Yeah i think he can't leave the country for a certain period.

he was charged with both felony trafficking and intent to distribute if i recall correctly. Over 300 vicodin and anabolic steroids to boot, so in the eyes of the court, he is a drug dealer, plain and simple.

obviously someone with those related charges will not be allowed to leave the country the charges stem from, so why he was originally booked? the only answer is to sell tickets. its easier to ask for forgiveness AFTER you take their money than risk not selling as many tickets by saying before hand hardy would not be available for the tour.