Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Exclamation Roster for Grand Prix #3

Grand Prix #3 Rage in the Cage

Attachment 4048
    (Poster by Super-Dave)
    I already have one man the show and i know that R(ob) wanted to rejoin if you still want to post your bio here.The final Show for Grand Prix 2 will be January 27 and i need to find from now participants for Grand Prix 3.So we have seven spots left and the first seven guys who will post their characters' BIOS and only that, will be part of Grand Prix 3 along with the the guy who was revealed on the show.All the matches on Grand Prix 3 will be steel cage matches

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    NAME: 'Prodigy' Chris Diamond

THEME MUSIC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWXazVhlyxQ Killin in the name off

ENTRANCE MOTION: Comes out to raucous boos. Screams into the camera 'F*** you i wont do what you tell me!' Stands in the middle of the ramp and streches his arms out as fireworks erupt behind him (ala MVP) Rips off his coat and camera swivels round to see the words Fuck you I wont do what you tell me' on the back.

FINISHER/FINISHERS: Diamond In The Rough (RKO), Prodigy Lock (Kimura Lock)

SIGNATURES:Spinebuster followed by the Diamond Splash (450 Splash), Running high knee ino corner then bulldog (Punk sig.), DDT, Crossbody, Whisper in The Wind

ATTIRE/GEAR:
    In-Ring: Gold Waistcoat (Like COdy Rhodes' red one), Black Tee Shirt underneath and when he rips off his coat it reveals the words F*** You I wont do what you tell me! on the back and a raised middle finger on the front. Gold wrestling tights with word Prodigy printed down the side of them in blue lettering. His look is Randy Orton (legend killer)

FACE/HEEL: Heel

GIMMICK: Young star turned sour (Anti-Establishment)

BIO: Chris Diamond (Born 24th July 1986) was the next big thing in wrestling 5 years ago after joining the WWE on a five year contract. He had everything in his youth money, friends, a nice house and a fantastic wrestling connection in his family, with both his uncle and father heavily involved in the wrestling business. Things were perfect, until WWE revealed their plans for him. Diamond was incensed and kicked off at Vince. He continued to screw up matches purposley, mess up his lines until finally after 6 months of being a stuttering sidekick for a certain midcard talent, he was released and not seen again for 5 years. Last month, he released a 3 minute video of himself on YouTube, stating that he was puttin himself out there for every single wrestling fed bar WWE. He stated that he will become the greatest and that he is waiting for just one phonecall from any one of these illustrious efeds. However, Diamond warned that they would have to know that he's doing things his way now.

Height: 6'1

Weight: 228lbs

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Name: Avidico

Alias's: The Dark Star.

Hometown: New Mexico, Mexico

Height: 5" 8

Weight: 200 lbs.

Heel/Face. Heel

Finishing Move: Black star - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b442030d1-E.
    Unlit flame - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRT81rrnowY

Signature Moves:
    Corkscrew crossbody
    Enzuigiri
    Spinning heel kick
    Split-legged moonsault
    Springboard corkscrew senton out of the ring
    Springboard moonsault

Theme Tune And Video
    : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeumyOzKqgI

Promotions Worked For (EFeds): JBW, AWF, E-WF, BITW

Titles Held In EFeds: JBW Superfly Championship, AWF World Championship, E-WF Tag Team Championship, JBW Showdown European Championship.

Groups/Tags: Avidico & G-Scorp, Avidico and Infernio.
    Bio:
    Growing up avidico was a bullied child
    the youngest in a family of 7 avidico was often ignored.
    by the age of 13 avidico was on the streets.
    With no job and bearly scrapping by avidico joined a circus displaying his unnatural athletic ability
    after years in the circus avidico had developed a passion for professional wrestling
    He soon left the circus and begun his training in AAA
    After a successfull career in AAA which included multipule World title reigns joined JBW where it didnt take him long to win the superfly title. A title which he held for over a year.

"The Burning Star" Avidico:
    Former and Longest Reigning JBW Superfly Champion
    Former AWF world Champion
    Former E-WF Lightning Tag Team Champions With G-Scorp
    The last Showdown! European Champion
    JBW's 3rd Dual Champion
    Best Highflyer in Efed History

Blog Entries
    Yeah, Artemis is back in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Yeah, Artemis is back in it.
    Good to have you again bro you don't have to post your bio i already have it

Thanks you guys for joining and come on 4 spots left.Lets get this going

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Come on boys join now is always nice to try new things and if you are newbie this is a way to develop your character

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Come on boys join now is always nice to try new things and if you are newbie this is a way to develop your character
    Don't listen to him. It torches your efedding career.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Don't listen to him. It torches your efedding career.
    Really really?

Oh akbar....

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Really really?
    Totally...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

I'll give this another go just gotta figure which character to use Leaning towards Keith but I could do well in showcasing William or Anthony. I'm saving Jason for a special occasion
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up