Extreme Company at the Wedding

May contain spoilers:

So a couple weeks ago on WWE TV, we saw the return of

Tommy Dreamer

Last night, about a month later he was featured on TNA TV. I wonder what happened and why WWE only used him for a one-off thing? Could it be that he didn't want to be tied down with a contract since he is trying to get his promotion a TV deal?

I have a feeling we are going to see him more in the coming weeks now being involved in this storyline, the big UK tour, and the ECW theme taped PPV later in the year. Maybe the other ECW guy with him will stick around too.

Thoughts?

I dinno about staying around but he will almost defiantly be at the ecw show, Sabu will be there too I would guess
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    May contain spoilers:

So a couple weeks ago on WWE TV, we saw the return of

Tommy Dreamer

Last night, about a month later he was featured on TNA TV. I wonder what happened and why WWE only used him for a one-off thing? Could it be that he didn't want to be tied down with a contract since he is trying to get his promotion a TV deal?

I have a feeling we are going to see him more in the coming weeks now being involved in this storyline, the big UK tour, and the ECW theme taped PPV later in the year. Maybe the other ECW guy with him will stick around too.

Thoughts?
    First off, repping Juan Pierre in the sig deserves major props. It was a pleasure to watch the dude play in Philly last year.

And, yeah, I'm thinking this 'll be a recurring thing with Dreamer in TNA. Maybe he could even spark up a relationship between TNA and House of Hardcore.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    First off, repping Juan Pierre in the sig deserves major props. It was a pleasure to watch the dude play in Philly last year.

And, yeah, I'm thinking this 'll be a recurring thing with Dreamer in TNA. Maybe he could even spark up a relationship between TNA and House of Hardcore.
    And I'm a Yankee fan.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    And I'm a Yankee fan.
    Ahhhh. I still hate you for '09, then.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.

Blog Entries
    TNA probably offered him a better role than WWE. He will get more TV time and bigger matches, with the ECW PPV coming up.

well dreamer is a free agent, and wwe wants him back, but since he has this house of hardcore thing, he will be working ful time on that, so all appearences both in tna or wwe will be just a one thing deal