Not the end for Brian Cage.

So I was really disappointed to see Brian Cage get eliminated. However during this weeks program Tazz was clearly bothered by Brian Cage not getting through. I think it'd be stupid for TNA to not sign him, I mean he's innovative, has a really good build, could be a top star one day. So, with

Tazz joining Aces and Eights, do you think Brian Cage will be revealed as an Aces and Eights member?

It makes sense to me.

I like that idea, seems like a good fit....I'm just wondering if the amount of people they are taking from gutcheck it too much, seems like there either not planing ahead or anticipation the lose of guys like Hardy,Sting and Angle
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

I don't know. Based off the size of everyone we've seen, I think Brian may be too short, at least, based off the folks I've seen.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    I like that idea, seems like a good fit....I'm just wondering if the amount of people they are taking from gutcheck it too much, seems like there either not planing ahead or anticipation the lose of guys like Hardy,Sting and Angle
    I've been thinking about that too. They just seem to be piling up the roster yet barley releasing anyone. There's everyone from gutcheck, random debuts such as Crimson, the winner/winners of british bootcamp, then all/most of the aces and eights guys will be new people. It just seems like there not thinking it through at all. The way I see it they should stop doing it so often, as they're going to have far many people on there roster.

Unless they start another one?

And TheJosephBanks aren't they just using people to literally fill costumes and to keep us guessing? For example they have been using Eric and D'lo as the mouth piece. If that's so they could stick him in anywhere really.

I imagine TNA is trying to prepare for the loss of some of their talent. Many of their stars are older so they probably won't be around for much longer. I guess they're looking for new guys to fill in the gaps.
    I want to know who looked at David Otunga and said "You know something? This guy's good." They deserve to be fired.

Blog Entries
    This. I wouldn't mind seeing Cage in the Aces and Eights as well. Like you said it makes sense.

I think they should have done the last gutcheck differently. since they had 2 people in for the shot they should of made it a tag team gutcheck

Was disappointed with that now i have to say but he is young and he will be signed very soon.

I thought he had a good showing, but they don't need him right now.