Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You'd have thought they'd have learned by now - wedding + wrestling ring = chaos. Always.

Chaos + Wrestlers = My attention

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    Well with any TV weddings be it sitcoms, soaps, movies, cartoons, weddings always have their problems......
    Take when Pebbles married Bam Bam.... Or how many times some Soaps with which paternity tests, affairs and etc plays in... Only on TV, do one see weddings with suspense.....

I haven't thought that deeply into it, but I catch the drift of where you are going. My comment is based on the fact that Weddings for the purpose of "entertainment" as opposed to "lifelong commitment" are usually... Well... Entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Chaos + Wrestlers = My attention

I haven't thought that deeply into it, but I catch the drift of where you are going. My comment is based on the fact that Weddings for the purpose of "entertainment" as opposed to "lifelong commitment" are usually... Well... Entertaining.
    Can't forget the Reality shows the Bachelor and etc, where they feature a wedding as the finally....
    Anything to build a audience..... and get people talking as most wrestling weddings do.... be in Kane and Lita, Macho Man and Liz, ODB and EY, and the list goes on.... All ended with controversial fashion...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Black Ninja!
    They tuned in to see Tommy Dreamer!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Last time I skipped a TNA wedding type affair I missed Kurt Angle with a Fire Axe, now Hogan doesn't move as fast as JJ so I thought it would be worth a watch just in case

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynicism View Post
    Last time I skipped a TNA wedding type affair I missed Kurt Angle with a Fire Axe, now Hogan doesn't move as fast as JJ so I thought it would be worth a watch just in case
    Look like it was the whole 2nd hour
    The "Bully & Brooke wedding" edition of TNA Impact on Thursday, January 17 officially scored a 1.16 rating. The first hour scored a 1.07 rating before the second hour scored a 1.25 rating.

The overall and second hour ratings were the highest since August 23, which remains TNA's top performing episode in the new timeslot. The Aug. 23 episode featured Hulk Hogan's advertised return and the finale to the A.J. Styles/Claire Lynch business.

Impact peaked at the end of the show with a 1.34 rating for the wedding. There wasn't as significant of a bump as you might expect considering the top of the hour started with a 1.24 rating.

By comparison, the peak rating for the Aug. 23 episode was a 1.40 rating for Hulk Hogan's advertised TV return at the end of that show.

First Hour Break Down

Q1: Impact opened with one of their best Q1 ratings in the new timeslot, scoring a 1.16 rating for the immediate Genesis PPV fall-out, wedding show introduction, Jeff Hardy cutting a promo, and set-up for the opening match.

Q2: Once people got a taste of the show, Impact dipped sharply to a show-low 1.02 rating for Hardy & James Storm vs. Daniels & Kaz, and one commercial.

Q3: Impact increased slightly to a 1.07 rating for Gut Check, one commercial, and Kenny King vs. Christian York.

Q4: Impact dipped slightly to a 1.04 rating for various backstage and video segments and two full commercial breaks.

Second Hour Break Down

Q5: Impact got its second wave of new viewers tuning in for the top of the hour, scoring a 1.24 rating. This segment featured Sting calling out Hulk Hogan ahead of the wedding, plus one commercial.

Q6: For the second time in three weeks, TNA placed a Knockouts match after a Hogan-themed Q5 segment to hold the audience. The segment scored a 1.23 rating for Gail Kim vs. Velvet Sky, followed by one commercial.

Q7: Impact dipped slightly to a second-hour-low 1.19 rating for Bobby Roode and Austin Aries cutting a promo before being confronted by Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez. There was also one commercial, then introductions for the wedding angle.

Q8: Impact scored a 1.34 rating for the final wedding intros, one commercial, and the full wedding angle that went the final ten minutes of the show.

Source - PWTorch
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???