Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    I think TNA are getting more of the familys and people who weren't interested in TNA before....very good for business , I will take a crappy storyline about bully and brooke if we get aces and eights roode and aries, bad influence a pretty nice x division and a ok knockouts division at the same time
    Exactly! Except I actually did enjoy the wedding, hahaha.

Blog Entries
    I'm going to think out of the box..... I think most of us don't like weddings..... But truthfully many of us do....
    We all have most likely been to one, watched one on TV be it real or fake.....
    Weddings do tend to draw viewers, if done right or promoted right... Take Soap Operas, and their spike in viewers, take movies Wedding Crashers, then real life Princess Di and Princess Kate....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Wrestling fans have gone soft, that's why

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Wrestling fans have gone soft, that's why
    How can you say such mean things

Blog Entries
    I'd have to say it did. It drew Perez Hilton's attention.

HLA > Weddings. Live Sex > Weddings. Hornswoggle > Weddings. Fact.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    HLA > Weddings. Live Sex > Weddings. Hornswoggle > Weddings. Fact.
    I wouldn't go that far......
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    I'm going to think out of the box..... I think most of us don't like weddings..... But truthfully many of us do....
    We all have most likely been to one, watched one on TV be it real or fake.....
    Weddings do tend to draw viewers, if done right or promoted right... Take Soap Operas, and their spike in viewers, take movies Wedding Crashers, then real life Princess Di and Princess Kate....

I think the reason why we don't like a wedding is because they don't live up to what we see on television. I have never attended a wedding where the best man stopped the Preacher, asked the Groom if he was sure, and then proceeded to reveal that he was part of a biker gang that the groom has been having beef with for the past few months.

If weddings were like that in real life, I'd be the first to RSVP and make sure I get a seat next to the aisle within the first 4 rows.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    You'd have thought they'd have learned by now - wedding + wrestling ring = chaos. Always.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I think the reason why we don't like a wedding is because they don't live up to what we see on television. I have never attended a wedding where the best man stopped the Preacher, asked the Groom if he was sure, and then proceeded to reveal that he was part of a biker gang that the groom has been having beef with for the past few months.

If weddings were like that in real life, I'd be the first to RSVP and make sure I get a seat next to the aisle within the first 4 rows.
    Well with any TV weddings be it sitcoms, soaps, movies, cartoons, weddings always have their problems......
    Take when Pebbles married Bam Bam.... Or how many times some Soaps with which paternity tests, affairs and etc plays in... Only on TV, do one see weddings with suspense.....