Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    I think TNA are getting more of the familys and people who weren't interested in TNA before....very good for business , I will take a crappy storyline about bully and brooke if we get aces and eights roode and aries, bad influence a pretty nice x division and a ok knockouts division at the same time
    Exactly! Except I actually did enjoy the wedding, hahaha.

  2. #12
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    8,894
    Blog Entries
    1
    I'm going to think out of the box..... I think most of us don't like weddings..... But truthfully many of us do....
    We all have most likely been to one, watched one on TV be it real or fake.....
    Weddings do tend to draw viewers, if done right or promoted right... Take Soap Operas, and their spike in viewers, take movies Wedding Crashers, then real life Princess Di and Princess Kate....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

  3. #13
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,156
    Blog Entries
    6
    Wrestling fans have gone soft, that's why


  4. #14
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,251
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Wrestling fans have gone soft, that's why
    How can you say such mean things

  5. #15
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,670
    Blog Entries
    5
    I'd have to say it did. It drew Perez Hilton's attention.


  6. #16
    HLA > Weddings. Live Sex > Weddings. Hornswoggle > Weddings. Fact.

    G
    GMU - UTID!
     
    2012 - 2nd!

  7. #17
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    8,894
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    HLA > Weddings. Live Sex > Weddings. Hornswoggle > Weddings. Fact.
    I wouldn't go that far......
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    I'm going to think out of the box..... I think most of us don't like weddings..... But truthfully many of us do....
    We all have most likely been to one, watched one on TV be it real or fake.....
    Weddings do tend to draw viewers, if done right or promoted right... Take Soap Operas, and their spike in viewers, take movies Wedding Crashers, then real life Princess Di and Princess Kate....

    I think the reason why we don't like a wedding is because they don't live up to what we see on television. I have never attended a wedding where the best man stopped the Preacher, asked the Groom if he was sure, and then proceeded to reveal that he was part of a biker gang that the groom has been having beef with for the past few months.


    If weddings were like that in real life, I'd be the first to RSVP and make sure I get a seat next to the aisle within the first 4 rows.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  9. #19
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,156
    Blog Entries
    6
    You'd have thought they'd have learned by now - wedding + wrestling ring = chaos. Always.


  10. #20
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    8,894
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I think the reason why we don't like a wedding is because they don't live up to what we see on television. I have never attended a wedding where the best man stopped the Preacher, asked the Groom if he was sure, and then proceeded to reveal that he was part of a biker gang that the groom has been having beef with for the past few months.


    If weddings were like that in real life, I'd be the first to RSVP and make sure I get a seat next to the aisle within the first 4 rows.
    Well with any TV weddings be it sitcoms, soaps, movies, cartoons, weddings always have their problems......
    Take when Pebbles married Bam Bam.... Or how many times some Soaps with which paternity tests, affairs and etc plays in... Only on TV, do one see weddings with suspense.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.