Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Austin Aries and Bobby Rhode

Watching the promo these two cut, I've begin to think what if these two could form a tag team or an alliance. Its crazy how these two put on a near 5 star match at Destination X and now that there working together. I feel these two would have great chemistry in the ring and on the mic. And could make a great tag team, most would think its a step back but I think these two could bring some more life to the tag division.

Thoughts?

i actually started to think the same thing a few weeks ago. i think they may team up in a team hell no kinda way. be tag champs or w.e and keep saying 'i'm the best' 'no, im the best'

This is obvious they're going to the Tag Team Division now, and after the belts, especially after what happened on Impact yersterday

Blog Entries
    I actually enjoy them..but, Roode after breaking from arguably one of the best tag teams of the decade (Beer Money Inc) to start another tag team??? That too after being the longest reigning world champion in the history of TNA???

Blog Entries
    TNA should rebuild James Storm and put the title on him...then we can have a great feud b/n Storm n AA and also we can have second edition of Storm n Roode....

I loved their promo. TNA version of a pipebomb. Everything they said, is everything I've thought and said on a soapbox for a long time about my persoanl problem with TNA. Ex WWE past washouts being champions over their own homegrown non ex WWE mainstream guys. I watch TNA to see something different, not ex WWE guys, but new talent.

I've been hammered for it by people pointing out the obvious that the ex WWE guys draw more while I say they can't reach to the past forever. That they have to really start promoting and making their own stars, like WCW did with Flair, Sting, Luger, Blanchard, Arn, Magnum Steiners, Nikita, DDP, Goldberg etc etc etc.

I was cheering for what they said. Now as for a team anything is possible. They are both very talented in the ring and on the mic. They're golden.
    Last edited by Playboy Stevie V; 01-18-2013 at 12:32 PM.

I fully support a Roode-Aries tag team! I definitely saw some of Team Hell No in there but not so much that it was a direct copy. They weren't chanting stupid ohrases for the sake of comedy. I'm interested in seeing where this goes.
    I want to know who looked at David Otunga and said "You know something? This guy's good." They deserve to be fired.

Blog Entries
    This came to my head when watching them. Great chemistry and very entertaining. The Greatest Team That Ever Lived gets my vote

Blog Entries
    What about if Jarrett returned to be their manager (not mouth piece). They could be Team Double J-A-Double R, Inc.
    or Double A-J-R..
    Last edited by Sahu; 01-20-2013 at 04:33 AM.

What ever they deside to call themselves I just hope the are fueding with Bad Influence by the end of the year.