Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 34 of 34
  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    you are correct Playboy with Hardy/RVD and a lot of other wrestlers not being in Hogans and Flairs league. During their active wrestling careers there is a reason they always held the belt, or wrestled for the belts. They connected with the fans, markertability, they were worrkhorses(flair more so). Were they the best wrestlers ever? Hell no, but they sold out arenas, brought in the ratings(hogan more so). And today about the only one out there that is in their league-(actively wrestling)-Cena. And as with Flair and Hogan, there are a lot of wrestlers much better than Cena) Flair in TNA did not bother me until they had him wrestling, it was disrespectful and tarnished his legacy a bit. His role now should be mentoring or managing. MIZ doesn't need him though but there is a very deep roster of talent, up and coming that they could stick him with- Richie Steamboat, Joe Henning, Bo Rotundo etc.
    Agreed. I never had a problem with Ric Flair showing up in TNA until he started to lace up the boots. He should've just been the manager of Fortune and that have been the end of it.

    As long as WWE keeps Flair in a non-wrestling role and he's not the center of attention, I have no problem with him mentoring The Miz or anybody else WWE pairs him with.

  2. #32
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    8,989
    Blog Entries
    1
    How long before Miz start calling him Nature Boy??? actually this could be a good thing Flair manage Miz, Ziggler and 2 more guys, could be a Horsemen type group????
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

  3. #33
    Fresh Member KingWade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    87
    Blog Entries
    1
    Yeah everyone was rooting for Flair to manage a superstar and get them over so i don't get all the bitching. I guess it's cause it isn't Ziggler.


  4. #34
    Fresh Member jonod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    75
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    The hardcore smarks and indy geeks are going to bitch about The Miz no matter what he does.

    Screw 'em. Bring on Miz n' Naitch.
    YES! its bloody brilliant. pass the torch

  5. #35
    The Miz does not belong with Ric Flair. I disagree with Ric Flair passing down the figure four to the Miz. Flair should be with a weakened mid carder to elevate them. What creative should do is pair Flair with a tag team like the prime time players. Ric flair would also be good with the Shield; maybe elevate them to main event superstars.


    " The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

    Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS



    .

  6. #36
    Fresh Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    56
    Blog Entries
    2
    The only bad thing about this new Miz/Flair relationship is that it's about two years too late. Miz should have got him when he was doing nothing as a heel. Much better fit. Still excited about the two of them together though.

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by KingWade View Post
    Yeah everyone was rooting for Flair to manage a superstar and get them over so i don't get all the bitching. I guess it's cause it isn't Ziggler.
    After looking on other sites, I realized this myself, lol.

    Talk about butthurt. Enough of this "deserves" shit. They come out and say they're pissed Miz got the Flair rub over Ziggler.

  8. #38
    it was nice to see and to pass a finisher to another, proves respect is still alive
    LET ME REMIND SOCIETY THAT I AM A LEGEND. AND ALSO I AM THE ONLY TRUE ENTITY THAT CAN CROSS TWO DIMENSIONS, AND STILL BE RELEVANT ​AMONG MY PEERS

  9. #39
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,264
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    After looking on other sites, I realized this myself, lol.

    Talk about butthurt. Enough of this "deserves" shit. They come out and say they're pissed Miz got the Flair rub over Ziggler.
    But what if I'm not upset that Flair didn't go with Ziggler? What if I'm simply upset that Flair got saddled with someone who I believe is beneath him in the Miz? Am I just lying about that? Or is it just easier for you guys to lump everyone who posts on wrestling world wide into the same category, just because a group of people was very vocal about what they'd like to see?
    I'm not sure how much life experience you fellas have got, but not every reaction is borne out of jealousy. If you want to view the world as black and white, that's up to you, but why thrust those views onto others as well?
    You don't seem to be employing any consequential thinking in this matter. Are you considering what this may do to Flair in the long term for this WWE run of his? It devalues him. Miz is a competent enough performer who shouldn't need this anyway. If WWE wanted to handle Flair right, he'd be seen to be spending time with upper echelon guys like HHH. That would instantly raise his stock in the eyes of fans, especially after the damage it's taken in recent years. However, it's quite clear you can't see that for yourself. Instead, you want to cast aspersions on the "IWC" as a whole, as if it's some collective brain or something. That's such lazy thinking. And it's a lazy argument. Not to mention 100% wrong.



  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    But what if I'm not upset that Flair didn't go with Ziggler? What if I'm simply upset that Flair got saddled with someone who I believe is beneath him in the Miz? Am I just lying about that? Or is it just easier for you guys to lump everyone who posts on wrestling world wide into the same category, just because a group of people was very vocal about what they'd like to see?
    I'm not sure how much life experience you fellas have got, but not every reaction is borne out of jealousy. If you want to view the world as black and white, that's up to you, but why thrust those views onto others as well?
    You don't seem to be employing any consequential thinking in this matter. Are you considering what this may do to Flair in the long term for this WWE run of his? It devalues him. Miz is a competent enough performer who shouldn't need this anyway. If WWE wanted to handle Flair right, he'd be seen to be spending time with upper echelon guys like HHH. That would instantly raise his stock in the eyes of fans, especially after the damage it's taken in recent years. However, it's quite clear you can't see that for yourself. Instead, you want to cast aspersions on the "IWC" as a whole, as if it's some collective brain or something. That's such lazy thinking. And it's a lazy argument. Not to mention 100% wrong.
    ^^^^^this^^^^

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.