Is nexus divided in 2?

Could it be possible that with the recent problems in Nexus that the group could split in half?

Justin Gabriel, David Otunga, Heath Slater and Husky Harris could kick Wade Barrett out of the group even if he rehires Cena and then this will give Barrett the perfect opportunity to bring back the other members of Nexus (Tarver, Sheffield and McGillicutty), thus forming two groups of 4.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wwefan View Post
    Could it be possible that with the recent problems in Nexus that the group could split in half?

Justin Gabriel, David Otunga, Heath Slater and Husky Harris could kick Wade Barrett out of the group even if he rehires Cena and then this will give Barrett the perfect opportunity to bring back the other members of Nexus (Tarver, Sheffield and McGillicutty), thus forming two groups of 4.
    I don't think it would be wise to put the ex Nexus members in a group with Barett. He talked smack about them and called them weak links remember? That would be as weird as that time Alex Riley took out Percy Watson, who was on the same team as Riley, when the NXT season 2 rookies were attacking Kaval.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I can't see Shefield and the gang siding with Barrett. But should he be ousted from nexus he could always recruit members from the season 4 rookies.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    I can't see Shefield and the gang siding with Barrett. But should he be ousted from nexus he could always recruit members from the season 4 rookies.
    Thats like Barett hiring guys from season 2 all over again..it's been done. But would be ok to see if the NXT season 4 rookies are good.

Fresh Member
    if they do divide. sheffield was injured not kicked out so he would be with barrett, then put regal and re sign burchill, get a heel diva from nxt 3 sign 1 or 2 from nxt 4 and the nexua is fresh and can continue.

also i do belive it would be awesome if barrett was made champion in the nexus, but after mania

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ljd90 View Post
    if they do divide. sheffield was injured not kicked out so he would be with barrett, then put regal and re sign burchill, get a heel diva from nxt 3 sign 1 or 2 from nxt 4 and the nexua is fresh and can continue.

also i do belive it would be awesome if barrett was made champion in the nexus, but after mania
    I'm not too high on the idea of Burchill..but at least he wont be someones bitch(Winter).