Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AndherestheJ View Post
    Daniel Bryan/Bellas vs. Dibiase/Maryse match was stupid, short and I've seen too much BRYAN VS DIBIASE! Seriously no else in the locker room can face Bryan? Also I feel Bryan isn't at his full potential in the ring on RAW. This guy is talented, much more than what I am seeing in his matches as of late.
    I'm actually enjoying this programme. The arguing beetween Ted and Maryse point to Ted breaking off from Maryse and getting more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I thought CM Punk was a Pepsi man?
    Now pepsi isn't straightedge, since it has sugar

Not to mention the lack of continuity in the show. Cena attacks Otunga in the hotel. Husky jumps Cena. Otunga immediately leaves. Otunga arrives at the arena after "running" all the way their, then comes crashing through the door and somehow instinctively know that Husky got his ass kicked? Then, during the tag team match, Cena pops out from under the ring after attacking Otunga and Harris at the hotel, but nobody saw him walk out and get under the ring? Pretty stupid.

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    First off, the only thing good the entire night was CM Punk....that's it.

Where do I start?

Of course Raw has to BURY their heels for no reason. Why does John "non-heavyweight material" Morrison get to knock the "Giant dude" Sheamus around? He just won King of the Ring plus perfect opportunity for HHH...nah we get John Morrison talking about elves and s#@t.

And can we have on Raw with no John Cena?......no. As a bonus he completely BURIES the threat of Nexus, you know the company's top heel stable by recapping every moment of how Nexus sucks. Also by getting rid of their leader Wade Barrett just to put the icing on the cake.

See when you have a face vs. heel, they need to be almost equally as threatening to each other. You can't just make one look like total garbage. Even with Cena's entire speech tonight, Barrett should have reversed the AA and flattened Cena into the table instead of running away. Thanks WWE....oh im sorry I meant the John Cena Federation.

Seriously, the WWE Championship feud takes a backseat to Cena. I know the kids love him and all that crap but the show has just become bland, terrible, and predictable.

It's either you're Cena and 100% perfect or you're ANYONE else and do not matter, just filler until they find another reason to put JOHN CENA out there.

What is WWE's reason for not pushing anyone else other than John Cena? What kids are too stupid to like anyone else?

I can't even be mad about Santino and Koslov winning the tag team belts because the match was Nexus(C) vs the twin brothers who lose vs. the two guys they bring out only to lose vs. Santino and Koslov(the funny guys)

The reason I can't be mad is because I think those 4 teams are the only tag teams in the WWE.

Daniel Bryan/Bellas vs. Dibiase/Maryse match was stupid, short and I've seen too much BRYAN VS DIBIASE! Seriously no else in the locker room can face Bryan? Also I feel Bryan isn't at his full potential in the ring on RAW. This guy is talented, much more than what I am seeing in his matches as of late.

Oh and why do they pick now....of all PPV's to let the superstars pick stipulations. Edge won the option to pick the stipulation in his match. The miz picked his. All fine and dandy if the PPV wasn't called TABLES LADDERS AND F#ING CHAIRS!

Why not pick Survivor Series or some s#@t to do this. If the PPV is named after a certain type of match, it should not be a question of what type of match the main events are going to be. But here's the funny thing, Edge picked a TLC match! Ok fine. But Miz picked a Tables Match! Sooo the only TLC match is the Heavyweight Championship match? So if Edge had picked oh I dunno, a cage match, there would be no reason to give the PPV the title of TLC.

IM DONE!
    Hello SHOWERHEADS and SPRINKLERS of all ages. I have been very busy as of late and I feel like I have been neglecting my SHOWERHEADS. Please forgive me. Now on to pro rasslin. AndherestheJ, fella you need to either have a beer or smoke one of those funny cigarettes. Don't let a rasslin show get you all worked up. I understand it wasn't your cup of tea and you HATE Cena but come on I was reading your post and I was thinking one of your friends needs to 5150 you. (Google it) Explain to me again why a face vs heel have to ALMOST equally be as threatening to each other??? In my world that makes no sense at all. Where in the book of life does it say two opposing forces have to be equal??? Nothing in life is equal, NOTHING. If the show is so bland, terrible and predictable why are you watching? Did you predict Michael Cole would get an RKO tonight? Did you predict a title change? Did you predict CM punk saying AND I QUOTE. Did you predict NEXUS would tell Wade that if he doesn't hire Cena back He is the out of NEXUS? I highly doubt it. Let me axe you another question and I will leave you be, where did the WWE or any WWE representative say the main events at the TLC ppv HAVE to have all three tables, ladders and chairs in them???? I'm not trying to take aim at you fella, I just think your hatred of Cena is taking all the enjoyment out of the show for you and that's sad, really sad.

Cheer up fella, its just a show.

I wont say U MAD because I already know the answer.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by johnadah View Post
    Not to mention the lack of continuity in the show. Cena attacks Otunga in the hotel. Husky jumps Cena. Otunga immediately leaves. Otunga arrives at the arena after "running" all the way their, then comes crashing through the door and somehow instinctively know that Husky got his ass kicked? Then, during the tag team match, Cena pops out from under the ring after attacking Otunga and Harris at the hotel, but nobody saw him walk out and get under the ring? Pretty stupid.
    The Nexus vs Cena angle is supposed to be the biggest current storyline in WWE but they just crapped all over it with this..It's like that time when the "They" reveal in TNA at BFG took place. Abyss had a match with RVD and got hit with the 2x4 with nails in the "gut". Then 20mins later after the ME he comes out fine. Seems like Russos been influencing WWE writers or something.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    CM Punk quote of the night. "I thought it was Grimace, I just saw some big purple thing come out from under the ring!"
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

It's either you're Cena and 100% perfect or you're ANYONE else and do not matter, just filler until they find another reason to put JOHN CENA out there.

It's CenaMania, Brother! And It's running wild.... Oh Yeah!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    Hello SHOWERHEADS and SPRINKLERS of all ages. I have been very busy as of late and I feel like I have been neglecting my SHOWERHEADS. Please forgive me. Now on to pro rasslin. AndherestheJ, fella you need to either have a beer or smoke one of those funny cigarettes. Don't let a rasslin show get you all worked up. I understand it wasn't your cup of tea and you HATE Cena but come on I was reading your post and I was thinking one of your friends needs to 5150 you. (Google it) Explain to me again why a face vs heel have to ALMOST equally be as threatening to each other??? In my world that makes no sense at all. Where in the book of life does it say two opposing forces have to be equal??? Nothing in life is equal, NOTHING. If the show is so bland, terrible and predictable why are you watching? Did you predict Michael Cole would get an RKO tonight? Did you predict a title change? Did you predict CM punk saying AND I QUOTE. Did you predict NEXUS would tell Wade that if he doesn't hire Cena back He is the out of NEXUS? I highly doubt it. Let me axe you another question and I will leave you be, where did the WWE or any WWE representative say the main events at the TLC ppv HAVE to have all three tables, ladders and chairs in them???? I'm not trying to take aim at you fella, I just think your hatred of Cena is taking all the enjoyment out of the show for you and that's sad, really sad.

Cheer up fella, its just a show.

I wont say U MAD because I already know the answer.
    I agree. It wasn't that bad of a show. I don't like Cena either, but him dominating Nexus is far more entertaining than when Cena was WWE champ and just kept saying "the champ is here!" The rest of the show had really short matches for some reason but they were good nonetheless. Nothings perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    CM Punk quote of the night. "I thought it was Grimace, I just saw some big purple thing come out from under the ring!"
    Good one. Don't forget :"I'm nervious. I've been waiting a long time to say this:'I have received an email."

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I haven't enjoyed the announcing in WWE this much since Heyman replaced Lawler for awhile back in 2001.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

raw was ok.
    glad santino and kozlov are the champs not henry/tatsu.....
    CM punks commentating is pure gold!!
    cole RKO moment of the night

NXT is the best show out there !