Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Raw 12/06/10 One of the Worst Raws

First off, the only thing good the entire night was CM Punk....that's it.

Where do I start?

Of course Raw has to BURY their heels for no reason. Why does John "non-heavyweight material" Morrison get to knock the "Giant dude" Sheamus around? He just won King of the Ring plus perfect opportunity for HHH...nah we get John Morrison talking about elves and s#@t.

And can we have on Raw with no John Cena?......no. As a bonus he completely BURIES the threat of Nexus, you know the company's top heel stable by recapping every moment of how Nexus sucks. Also by getting rid of their leader Wade Barrett just to put the icing on the cake.

See when you have a face vs. heel, they need to be almost equally as threatening to each other. You can't just make one look like total garbage. Even with Cena's entire speech tonight, Barrett should have reversed the AA and flattened Cena into the table instead of running away. Thanks WWE....oh im sorry I meant the John Cena Federation.

Seriously, the WWE Championship feud takes a backseat to Cena. I know the kids love him and all that crap but the show has just become bland, terrible, and predictable.

It's either you're Cena and 100% perfect or you're ANYONE else and do not matter, just filler until they find another reason to put JOHN CENA out there.

What is WWE's reason for not pushing anyone else other than John Cena? What kids are too stupid to like anyone else?

I can't even be mad about Santino and Koslov winning the tag team belts because the match was Nexus(C) vs the twin brothers who lose vs. the two guys they bring out only to lose vs. Santino and Koslov(the funny guys)

The reason I can't be mad is because I think those 4 teams are the only tag teams in the WWE.

Daniel Bryan/Bellas vs. Dibiase/Maryse match was stupid, short and I've seen too much BRYAN VS DIBIASE! Seriously no else in the locker room can face Bryan? Also I feel Bryan isn't at his full potential in the ring on RAW. This guy is talented, much more than what I am seeing in his matches as of late.

Oh and why do they pick now....of all PPV's to let the superstars pick stipulations. Edge won the option to pick the stipulation in his match. The miz picked his. All fine and dandy if the PPV wasn't called TABLES LADDERS AND F#ING CHAIRS!

Why not pick Survivor Series or some s#@t to do this. If the PPV is named after a certain type of match, it should not be a question of what type of match the main events are going to be. But here's the funny thing, Edge picked a TLC match! Ok fine. But Miz picked a Tables Match! Sooo the only TLC match is the Heavyweight Championship match? So if Edge had picked oh I dunno, a cage match, there would be no reason to give the PPV the title of TLC.

IM DONE!

I thought it was ok. Why does everybody think HHH needs to come back. The midcard is starting to recover from all of the burials he did.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Blog Entries
    I didnt like it all the matches we hell short and finsihed by dq or a terrible ending.
    But i agree i like the way Jo-Mo is getting pushed against Sheamus least it makes him look stronger.

Strange Raw....

WWE brainfarted today?

#REAL!

Cole getting the RKO was my highlight, but I am a Orton Mark.

Still wanna know who that big guy with Tyson Kidd was......

And ya..the whole nexus storyline of them having turmoil is bs....and Cena makes them money so obv he isnt going anywhere.

CM Punk is prob the highlight of the show though...we all must understand...WE CANNOT SPILL HIS DIET COKE!!

Quote Originally Posted by viperrtracing View Post

And ya..the whole nexus storyline of them having turmoil is bs....and Cena makes them money so obv he isnt going anywhere.

CM Punk is prob the highlight of the show though...we all must understand...WE CANNOT SPILL HIS DIET PEPSI!!
    Can't believe I missed that Cole segment.

Oh. Fixed for accuracy
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    I thought it was ok. Why does everybody think HHH needs to come back. The midcard is starting to recover from all of the burials he did.
    And getting more entertaining.

CM Punk is prob the highlight of the show though...we all must understand...WE CANNOT SPILL HIS DIET COKE!!
    I thought CM Punk was a Pepsi man?

#REAL!

!
    Jackson Andrews from FCW

Guess I mis heard him say coke but ya pepsi makes more sense
    and I am here in the tampa area and sometimes my cable black outs the fcw shows so havent been able to keep up on it....a friend of mine said joe henning and husky came out to nexus music at their show...so at least they are acknowledging that