Jay Lethal and Ric Flair.

Watching Ric Flair and Jay Lethal in the ring for some reason is just magically. I feel when Jay Lethal was pretending to be Ric Flair was when he was truly at his best (in tna). I thought these two brought something out of each other, I felt Jay Lethal showed he can be a great superstar and had the whole crowd into his promo, and Flair did what he does best and that's being flair. After seeing this rivalry I was actually pumped to see a Lethal Vs Flair match and hoped to see Lethal get put over. I know Flair was old at the time but I felt Lethal and Flair could have worked some what of a decent match. To bad it ended in a mere street fight on impact. But I thought it was good for when it lasted.

Thoughts on this rivalry.

Blog Entries
    I never have and probably never will watch much TNA, but I have seen most of what that feud when it happened, and I agree that it was pure gold.
    Flair was as you say, being Flair, and Lethal bloomed and really took it all in his stride so well. A great feud from both men!
    Plus the promos they had with each other were so much win! Pure gold!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I never have and probably never will watch much TNA, but I have seen most of what that feud when it happened, and I agree that it was pure gold.
    Flair was as you say, being Flair, and Lethal bloomed and really took it all in his stride so well. A great feud from both men!
    Plus the promos they had with each other were so much win! Pure gold!

Agreed - I would laugh my ass off when the two were on camera together. They seemed to play off one another flawlessly and kept my attention as to what would happen next. I would hope that Lethal would blade himself to a Muta-like level after dropping one of the elbows on the jacket (why? because it would have been hilarious for him to blade when the only contact made was with the suit jacket) and would have rolled if Tenay or Taz had said "He's been busted WIDE open by the suit and he's bleeding profusely!" It was a highlight during that time in TNA and I wish they could have worked more together.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    Jay Lethal is gold when given a chance to show off his ability. Flair is Flair, of course they gave it the time it deserved.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Watching Ric Flair and Jay Lethal in the ring for some reason is just magically. I feel when Jay Lethal was pretending to be Ric Flair was when he was truly at his best (in tna). I thought these two brought something out of each other, I felt Jay Lethal showed he can be a great superstar and had the whole crowd into his promo, and Flair did what he does best and that's being flair. After seeing this rivalry I was actually pumped to see a Lethal Vs Flair match and hoped to see Lethal get put over. I know Flair was old at the time but I felt Lethal and Flair could have worked some what of a decent match. To bad it ended in a mere street fight on impact. But I thought it was good for when it lasted.

Thoughts on this rivalry.
    One of my favorite feuds in TNA.The second promo is one of my favorite moments in TNA too

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....