Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Feud with Rollins
    They did produce some great matches back in their ROH days. I'm all for it!

They need to continue building up the Intercontinental and US championships. Having Wade Barrett, the current IC champion, beat Randy Orton in a clean, no gimmick win, was HUGE in my opinion. That right there just gave some serious credibility to the IC championship. The notion that it's a mid-card championship needs to go away. Antonio Cesaro is doing the same for the US championship right now. That needs to be a stronger title as well. Mid-carders shouldn't have a title, so there should be no 'mid-card championship'. With the amount of talent the WWE has, this is the only way to keep guys like Daniel Bryan in the spotlight. Otherwise, unless they do quick title reigns and change up the feuds really quickly, they won't be able to give the spotlight to all the talent that deserves it. There's about a dozen guys who can be main event World and WWE champions, and only 2 belts to go around right now. Hmmm... this makes me want to start a new thread... hang on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Newport View Post
    Intercontinental Champion

Wade Barrett is going to have a lengthy reign, but I can see Bryan as the guy who eventually takes the strap off of him. That would make him a Triple Crown Champion in the process.
    Isn't Bryan already a triple crown champion? He was a US Champion, World Heavyweight Champion, and is currently a tag team champion.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Isn't Bryan already a triple crown champion? He was a US Champion, World Heavyweight Champion, and is currently a tag team champion.
    I think they only count the IC title
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I think they only count the IC title
    Yeah I just looked it up. Which is really stupid because the US Title should count considering it is a legitimate title, unlike the Internet Championship of Zack Ryder.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Blog Entries
    He'll feud with Hurricane after he makes a surprise return at the Rumble, Helms will try to reform HurriKane, which will set off a feud with Bryan

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    He'll feud with Hurricane after he makes a surprise return at the Rumble, Helms will try to reform HurriKane, which will set off a feud with Bryan
    I loved The Hurricane. So I wouldn't mind seeing him return. Though I think this is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I loved The Hurricane. So I wouldn't mind seeing him return. Though I think this is a joke.
    I hope this is a joke.

Blog Entries
    No joke. I think he'd work well in todays WWE. And he needs a job.

Blog Entries
    Hair vs Hair match. Bryan's facial hair vs Kane's hair. Both of them get double Dq'd. Kane goes bald and unmasks, Bryan shaves his facial hair... haha who knows I just thought it would be funny