Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: NXT Season 4

  1. #11
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    yea it is wwe is saving the big guys for later on i honestly cant complain their decision let the best for the last.
    Oh yeah? Can you show me where WWE says there's going to be a 5th season?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  2. #12
    Super Member jhorton1215's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    640
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Oh yeah? Can you show me where WWE says there's going to be a 5th season?
    It's no guarantee. Like I said, it's what WWE is hoping to have.

  3. #13
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,273
    Blog Entries
    6
    My feeling is that they are keeping people like Tyler Black to graduate straight to the main roster, bypassing NXT and potentially ruining them in the eyes of fans before they get half a chance.

    I'm just disappointed that Brodus Clay isn't being metored by Big Daddy V - those 2 would be awesome together! (yes I am aware Big Daddy V is no longer with the company)



  4. #14
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by jhorton1215 View Post
    It's no guarantee. Like I said, it's what WWE is hoping to have.
    I know it's not a guarantee. But since he said it is, I wanted to see if he could prove it.

    Not that Im against a Season 5.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  5. #15
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,391
    Blog Entries
    1
    If/when cole return's to commentary next week expect a brutal burial of Daniel Bryan.... If only Bryan had Punk singing his praises instead of Vince Via Cole calling him a fuckin nerd every time he's on the screen.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    #FreeBodom

     

  6. #16
    God SaberToothTigerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Posts
    2,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I know it's not a guarantee. But since he said it is, I wanted to see if he could prove it.

    Not that Im against a Season 5.
    no i cant.

  7. #17
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,391
    Blog Entries
    1
    Just finished watching the first episode and I have to say I enjoyed it! Maybe it was the lack of cole burying the hopefuls and treating the whole thing with contempt. Although the whole concept is flawed as rookies have no place facing rookies on WWE television. They just look so... Exposed!

    Byron Saxton is a charismatic MoFo and should do alright for himself in WWE.
    Bateman didn't look to bad either even though he lost. Hope they don't give him a losing streak like they did with his pro in season 1.
    Can't wait to see Brodus Clay, for some reason he's come across as an instant contender. Very imposing looking dude with some half decent mic skills.

    I think this season got off to quite a good start. Very promising.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    #FreeBodom

     

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by jhorton1215 View Post
    No it's because they believe they can get NXT Season 5 on Television, so they are saving the big name guys (Tyler Black, Xavier Woods, Brett DiBiase, Wes Brisco, etc.) for that season.
    I will shit a brick if this happens. Anything to get Creed and Black (espescially Black) on the main roster is an A+ decision.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Just finished watching the first episode and I have to say I enjoyed it! Maybe it was the lack of cole burying the hopefuls and treating the whole thing with contempt. Although the whole concept is flawed as rookies have no place facing rookies on WWE television. They just look so... Exposed!

    Byron Saxton is a charismatic MoFo and should do alright for himself in WWE.
    Bateman didn't look to bad either even though he lost. Hope they don't give him a losing streak like they did with his pro in season 1.
    Can't wait to see Brodus Clay, for some reason he's come across as an instant contender. Very imposing looking dude with some half decent mic skills.

    I think this season got off to quite a good start. Very promising.
    I was impressed with the group as a whole as well. Brodis Clay looks nice, as did Bateman. Only guys who didn't show me anything were the rat dude, and R-Truths rookie. I know he is supposed to be good in ring, but he didn't look to great in his first match and his mic skills were awful.

  10. #20
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,359
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx View Post
    I will shit a brick if this happens. Anything to get Creed and Black (espescially Black) on the main roster is an A+ decision.
    Creed as in Consequences Creed? I haven't been following FCW so what is his name now?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.