Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    My sister had me convinced for over a year that my favourite thing in the world, at the time, peanut butter was made with glue. It was all I could taste after that. Of course it didn't help that our mum bought the cheap and nasty stuff. To this day, I will only eat Kraft brand peanut butter.
    It still tastes like gooey cardboard paste to me.

I hated Bananas and Pepsi and Coke were too fizzy for me. and I think I liked Peanut Butter, but things completely flip from childhood to well....whatever I'm at now.

Blog Entries
    I know the comments here about jumping from high places with the belief of flying. I remember having a dream that I jumped from the top of our basement stairs and floated. So, some time after I woke up, I stood on top of our basement stairs just like in the dream, and wondered if having faith in flying would save me, so I tested it out.

All I did was lean forward, lost my footing and luckily landed on the fourth step. Boy, I never tried that again. haha.......

....but I still wonder if our minds' "rational thoughts" were holding us captive while our physical bodies will never know their full potential. l

Blog Entries
    Life would be pretty simple, you grow up, get a nice job and just live. Never thought about the grind you have to put in order to get there.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Life would be pretty simple, you grow up, get a nice job and just live. Never thought about the grind you have to put in order to get there.
    Or all the other mind numbingly mundane things you have to deal with everyday. The bullshit that goes with emotions. Regret, jealousy, frustration, loss - you don't consider these things are going to feature greatly in your life the older you get. Oh well, as they say - that's life.

Or all the other mind numbingly mundane things you have to deal with everyday. The bullshit that goes with emotions. Regret, jealousy, frustration, loss - you don't consider these things are going to feature greatly in your life the older you get. Oh well, as they say - that's life.
    Ain't that the hard truth.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Blog Entries
    I also used to think "sexy" was a swear word, so I'd always go around school calling everyone sexy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    Ain't that the hard truth.
    Damn. I know. I thought a wife, kids, and a house just come to you after High school.