View Poll Results: What should WWE do with Evan Bourne when he returns?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Reform Air Boom

1 3.13%
  • Team with Gabriel

9 28.13%
  • feud over the IC or US title

6 18.75%
  • other

16 50.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I'm not sure it matters. I think he will get FE'd the first chance he fucks up a little. Doesn't he have two wellness strikes against him already?

make him a heel masked "luchador" , to feud with mysterio and cara at the beggining, and then feud for a mid card title, remember that mysterio was his teacher so he knows the style pretty well

I voted "other".

"Other" meaning: he'll get jobbed out and then released a few months later, if he comes back at all. Bourne was never very high on the totem pole to begin with.

unless the recommission the cruiserweight or light heavyweight title, i don't see borne having much of a place on the roster unless he's in a tag team. air boom is done, but I'm almost thinking he'll get future endeavored or stuck on superstars. They'll probably have return promos to hype his return, then have him return on raw to compete once, then get stuck on superstars wrestling yoshi tatsu, likely having great matches, until one or both of them are released.
    "What was dat honey? Oh dat was da dragon screw leg whip!" -Dusty Rhodes on commentary during Rey Mysterio jr. vs. Eddie Guerrero at Halloween Havoc '96

After years of shrugging it off, Cena's beginning to get annoyed by his haters.

Other

I wouldn't really trust Bourne enough to put him in any long term angles, but I believe that no wrestler is completely useless. I would draft Bourne exclusively to the SmackDown Brand (part of his punishment is never getting to appear on the flagship show), and have him used as an enhancement talent for a while, since one of his strong points is his selling. I would keep him around as a jobber rather than release him. Let him put over some of the lower guys like Slater, Ryder or Riley who need a few extra wins to pad their win loss records, and use him to put over the heel flavor of the month. Keeping Bourne in the enhancement role, means that guys with bigger upsides don't have to be jobbed out anymore.

Blog Entries
    Stick him in a tag team with Gabriel, taking Kidd's spot. Then give Tyson a nice singles push upon his return. One can dream.

Throw him with Randy Orton and give them a major substance abuser gimmick.

Blog Entries
    Fishing gimmick
    LONG LIVE ROCK 'N' ROLL!

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Without a lightweight division anymore in the WWE, I think Bourne will be stuck in a tag-team for the rest of his WWE tenure. I don't like the idea of Bourne teaming with Gabriel b/c neither are good on the mic and both are very similar in style. In fact, I would much rather see a feud between the two men as that would produce great matches. Anyways, I think Bourne is most likely going to get paired up with a big guy that is not a good worker. This will result in Bourne working 90% of all the matches and ultimately make the hot tag to the big man at the end of every match. The big man will then put in about 20 seconds and either get the win or get pinned.

Quote Originally Posted by weems View Post
    Without a lightweight division anymore in the WWE, I think Bourne will be stuck in a tag-team for the rest of his WWE tenure. I don't like the idea of Bourne teaming with Gabriel b/c neither are good on the mic and both are very similar in style. In fact, I would much rather see a feud between the two men as that would produce great matches. Anyways, I think Bourne is most likely going to get paired up with a big guy that is not a good worker. This will result in Bourne working 90% of all the matches and ultimately make the hot tag to the big man at the end of every match. The big man will then put in about 20 seconds and either get the win or get pinned.
    Evan Bourne & Mason Ryan : Air Bourne & The Robot
    Team name : Air Robot