Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    I think punk should face someone who is more his size at wrestlemania. I know punks stature shouldn't have any baring on who he faces, but he seems to put on better matches with people like bryan and jericho. Also I would say lesnar chooses to put on crappy matches... Lesnar is a former ncaa champion.... he placed second once as well.
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I think punk should face someone who is more his size at wrestlemania. I know punks stature shouldn't have any baring on who he faces, but he seems to put on better matches with people like bryan and jericho. Also I would say lesnar chooses to put on crappy matches... Lesnar is a former ncaa champion.... he placed second once as well.
    I think that was more to do with the fact that Jericho and Bryan are great wrestlers also, rather than size.

The thing with Punk is that he can get good matches out of average opposition, look at some of his matches with Cena.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I think that was more to do with the fact that Jericho and Bryan are great wrestlers also, rather than size.

The thing with Punk is that he can get good matches out of average opposition, look at some of his matches with Cena.
    A Wrestlemania match shouldn't be a good match, it should be a great match. like the matches he put on against the guys I stated before.
    #TeamGeeky

A Wrestlemania match shouldn't be a good match, it should be a great match. like the matches he put on against the guys I stated before.
    If I'm not mistaken his MITB match against Cena was MOTY, so that was a great match.

Blog Entries
    If I'm not mistaken his MITB match against Cena was MOTY, so that was a great match.
    I might catch crap for this, but at this point in their careers cena puts on much better matches than lesnar. Lesnar vs HHH was one of the worst matches I have seen on a ppv, and HHH is a good wrestler.
    #TeamGeeky

I might catch crap for this, but at this point in their careers cena puts on much better matches than lesnar. Lesnar vs HHH was one of the worst matches I have seen on a ppv, and HHH is a good wrestler.
    I was more responding to you saying that Punk is better wrestling someone his size, rather than the topic of him facing Lesnar. Should have made that clearer I suppose.

Blog Entries
    I was more responding to you saying that Punk is better wrestling someone his size, rather than the topic of him facing Lesnar. Should have made that clearer I suppose.
    I don't know if John Cena proves your point to be honest. John cena is only 6'1" and 250 pounds... he isn't a super heavyweight by any means. Which I guess was more of my point with the cm punk vs lesnar argument.
    #TeamGeeky

I don't know if John Cena proves your point to be honest. John cena is only 6'1" and 250 pounds... he isn't a super heavyweight by any means. Which I guess was more of my point with the cm punk vs lesnar argument.
    Lesnar is 2 inches taller and 16 lbs heavier than Cena, he's not exactly Big Show.

Blog Entries
    Lesnar is 2 inches taller and 16 lbs heavier than Cena, he's not exactly Big Show.
    Wow, good point. You have to admit brock looks substantially bigger than cena. Did he drop weight recently I recall him being much closer to 300 pounds.
    #TeamGeeky

Wow, good point. You have to admit brock looks substantially bigger than cena. Did he drop weight recently I recall him being much closer to 300 pounds.
    He used to be around 295 on his first run, I guess age and illness caught up with him.