Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Im a Paul Heyman Guy

Ok, if Rock wins the title, the plan is for Cena to wrestle Rock at Mania...so instead of Punk going on to fued and try to get his title back right away what if they do this. Punk enters the rumble...What if when he enters, on his way down, hes wearing his "Im a Paul Heyman guy" T-shirt...then during the rumble Brock does a run-in and costs Punk the chance of winning, setting up two of Heymans guys vs each other, and giving a reason for Punk to pursue. Storyline can be built strong because they have Heyman in common...I know Brock cant wrestle if his life depended on it, but like i said this could keep Punk busy until Mania is done.

and yes i know its better to have Punk vs Taker, or any other good preformer...its just a thought

Blog Entries
    Let's see if Rock really wins the title.. let's see that Punk has time to win the Rumble (as it isn't always the last match, and Punk vs Rock is a big deal).. lets see that Rock survives Elimination Chamber with the belt.. and then lets see that Rock is really pitted against Cena.

After that: I hope they get Punk something better to do than fight over Paul Heyman. To add to that: it would be a waste of Brock's appearances. If Lesnar loses again, he will be completeley irrelevant from that point on. If Punk loses after losing the title to Rock, the 14-month reigning champ gets his ass handed to him by two parttimers in a row.

That's me talking as a reasonable human being reviewing this scenario. As a not-Paul-Heyman guy: get him away from Punk (though the football skit was funny). Punk does not need Heyman, he's did fine on his own.
    Last edited by Marx; 01-15-2013 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Typo
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Punk can't enter the Rumble, he's the WWE champion.
    Lesnar is awesome in-ring.

There is no reason at all to say Lesnar can't wrestle if his life depended on it.

Ccnsidering his UFC training he should be much more technically sound than his previous run, his match against cena was cool, his match with HHH was poor but that was more because of the way they told the story in match, just way too many Kimoras.

If he has been shaking off the rust during his months off, which I hope he has been rather than just sitting on his arse, like I fear, and adapted his style to mix the UFC with his beast style, he could be absolutely awesome.

But there is one fundamental flaw in your plan, Punk VS rock will close the show, wether you think it should doesnt matter, Rock will close Rumble, EC and Mania, and I'm willing to stake my life on that.

ok i ammend my statement brock cant wrestle, i just think he has been stiff since returning...his match vs cena looked mma. Just thinking outside the box of possibilities at the rumble. we all know anything can happen at any given moment in wwe

Brock can wrestle. He put on good matches before his departure. Some of his matches with Kurt Angle were awesome.

Yes now he wrestles stiff like a MMA fighter.

But I think it should only be obvious that is what the WWE wants him to do. He wears MMA shorts, gloves and bare feet. That doesn't say "wrestler." That says "MMA fighter."

If they wanted him to be a wrestler they would have had him in his old skull trunks or at least do a wrestling gear/MMA like they did with Ken Shamrock.

Floyd Mayweather had his match wearing, boxing shoes, boxing trunks and boxing gloves, like a BOXER. That is why he didn't do any drop kicks during his match with the Big Show because he was playing and is a BOXER. That's why he won with a PUNCH...cough cough brass knuckles cough.

Chill out. He can wrestle, but he's portraying a REAL MMA fighter who is doing REAL MMA moves to wrestlers that hurt them for REAL (kayfabe), so that makes him REAL dangerous. IMO of course.
    Last edited by Playboy Stevie V; 01-15-2013 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    Brock can wrestle. He put on good matches before his departure. Some of his matches with Kurt Angle were awesome.

Yes now he wrestles stiff like a MMA fighter.

But I think it should only be obvious that is what the WWE wants him to do. He wears MMA shorts, gloves and bare feet. That doesn't say "wrestler." That says "MMA fighter."

If they wanted him to be a wrestler they would have had him in his old skull trunks or at least do a wrestling gear/MMA like they did with Ken Shamrock.

Floyd Mayweather had his match wearing, boxing shoes, boxing trunks and boxing gloves, like a BOXER. That is why he didn't do any drop kicks during his match with the Big Show because he was playing and is a BOXER. That's why he won with a PUNCH...cough cough brass knuckles cough.

Chill out. He can wrestle, but he's portraying a REAL MMA fighter who is doing REAL MMA moves to wrestlers that hurt them for REAL (kayfabe), so that makes him REAL dangerous. IMO of course.
    Well put Stevie. Of course Brock can wrestle the guy wrestled in college going 106-5 in his 4 years wrestling. His style now is what fits his character. Back in his first stint in the WWE, his character was not that of an MMA fighter it was more of a powerhouse wrestler who could pull off some amazing moves. Now it's changed.

Blog Entries
    Ok i think the op gets that he made a mistake saying Brock can't go in the ring. Now back to the subject at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Marx View Post
    Lesnar loses again, he will be completeley irrelevant from that point on. If Punk loses after losing the title to Rock, the 14-month reigning champ gets his ass handed to him by two parttimers in a row.
    So you think Brock will win at Mania? Whether he faces HHH, Rock, Punk or Undertaker, i can't se Lesnar winning. The big mistake WWE made is that Brock should have been undefeated since his return and going into Mania looking unbeatable.

As Mr.Ziggles said the WWE title match will be on after the rumble anyway, so i don't think Punk will be an entrant.

so u want punk and brock to fight over heyman???????