Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Kaitlyn's the star of the division? It is dead then. Is euthanasia nihilism now?
    Well, they can still try the defibrillators...

Blog Entries
    Kaitlyn's the star of the division? It is dead then. Is euthanasia nihilism now?
    Unfortunately, yeah. She's the only Diva that's gotten any real screen time. Plus, it sorta helps that she competes in the division. But hey, at this point, I'm not entirely against it either. I can only really see some sort of Nexus-esque angle saving it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Unfortunately, yeah. She's the only Diva that's gotten any real screen time. Plus, it sorta helps that she competes in the division. But hey, at this point, I'm not entirely against it either. I can only really see some sort of Nexus-esque angle saving it.
    You still have to inspire a care factor in fans. And that ain't gonna happen because no matter how many internet fans cry foul, they aren't buying their merch and they too use the matches as an excuse to piss or jump online. Go buy a Diva t-shirt - I dare you. Save that division!

Blog Entries
    You still have to inspire a care factor in fans. And that ain't gonna happen because no matter how many internet fans cry foul, they aren't buying their merch and they too use the matches as an excuse to piss or jump online. Go buy a Diva t-shirt - I dare you. Save that division!
    Does "I Dig Crazy Chicks" count?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Does "I Dig Crazy Chicks" count?
    Yeah, go on and wear THAT down the street. People will be thinking to themselves "Well if I were him, I wouldn't be too choosy either..."

devastated about this! however i would like to see a feud between AJ and Kaitlyn now, with AJ winning the title
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

I'm sad to see her leave. I've come to love Eve ever since her heel turn since it's really the first time she showed an actual character, but ever since last year she was good in the ring, on the mic and had a good character. I don't care for Kaitlyn or any other of the current crop of Divas so I don't think I'll be watching after last night.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I'm sad to see her leave. I've come to love Eve ever since her heel turn since it's really the first time she showed an actual character, but ever since last year she was good in the ring, on the mic and had a good character. I don't care for Kaitlyn or any other of the current crop of Divas so I don't think I'll be watching after last night.
    I agree, when the bell rang I prayed this match would bring an end to this rivalry. Not quite what I had in mind, I liked that Eve had some character to her, I was very dissapointed to hear she was leaving, but I'm not going to worry too much about an already fading division.
    I'm the Miz...and I'm.........................moderate

Is Layla injured or am I just missing where they are using her? I think with Eves absence there is enough Divas there in developmental and on the main roster that can easily close the gap left behind by Eve. She is far from being irreplaceable.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.
    ​

Do they even make Diva t-shirts?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.